our oldest member ??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was born bald, broke and wrinkly and I`m working damned hard to go out theame way!!!!

Andyh that reminds me of a joke...

What's little, old, pink and wrinkly and hangs out grandpa's pant's?

Grandma on washing day.......

sensations....it's all about finding out who of us the oldest.... and so far it seems to be me. :)
grannieannie not by much I tell you ;)

Well, none of us had any say on when we were born....so it's not really a competition is it. :) I'm really just a big kid.....I'm still the "baby" of my family. :) the youngest of 6 kids. :)

Tell you what guys.....it sneaks up on you sooooo quick you hardly notice it, then suddenly.... you're 40, then 50 and then the 50s are almost gone.....but I love being the age I am....getting older doesn't bother me one bit...though I still haven't figured out who the old gray haired woman I see in the mirror is, but she seems to have moved in with me....so I just have to put up with her, she seems friendly enough. :)

Hello Grannieannie
I was born on the 20-7-1951, so I am right there with you enjoying life, I will post a pic as soon as I get one that is acceptable..

Baz :D :D :D :D

Tell you what guys.....it sneaks up on you sooooo quick you hardly notice it, then suddenly.... you're 40, then 50 and then the 50s are almost gone.....but I love being the age I am....getting older doesn't bother me one bit...though I still haven't figured out who the old gray haired woman I see in the mirror is, but she seems to have moved in with me....so I just have to put up with her, she seems friendly enough. :)

:) I'm with you when you say it comes and goes so quick, i'm still struggle with the fact my oldest child is nearly 30 and my oldest grandchild is 14 soon :shock:

but your still winning Grannie,

I am proud to say...I was born in Mt. Gambier South Australia on the 12th of February, 1951..do work that one out fellas........

I'm sure there are other members out there that can give Grannie a run for her money, or should that be a shuffle for her money :p

Don't make me buy her a Tiara.......................

come on, how do we know pat is older than you.
so your bday was 8/7/194?.
the girls have revealed how old they are, what about yourself?.
if you have previously stated your age i must have missed it.
cheers:))

HAH! ANOTHER one older than me! Oh happy happy day!!!!!!! Thanks HEAPS Pat!!!!!

come on, how do we know pat is older than you.
so your bday was 8/7/194?.
the girls have revealed how old they are, what about yourself?.
if you have previously stated your age i must have missed it.
cheers:))

Its Okay, i've decided she's either been hanging around her CHICKENS so long she's turned into one,

OR

She is that old that senility has crept in and she can't remember;)

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a grannie....I have 4 grandsons and 11 step-grandchildren. :) Anyway, Grannie Annie sort of rhymes. :)

Hey Jax, I don't shuffle...just ask Bev, she saw me doin a bit of skippin...more than she could do. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back