Out of the mouths of babes :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sezzzzzzzzz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
[h=6]KIDS WISDOM

HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHO TO MARRY?

You got to find somebody who likes the same stuff. Like, if you like sports, she should like it that you like sports, and she should keep the chips and dip coming.
* Alan, age 10

No person really decides before they grow up who they're going to marry. God decides it all way before, and you get to find out later who you're stuck with.
* Kirsten, age 10

WHAT IS THE RIGHT AGE TO GET MARRIED?

Twenty-three is the best age because you know the person FOREVER by then.
* Camille, age 10

HOW CAN A STRANGER TELL IF TWO PEOPLE ARE MARRIED?

You might have to guess, based on whether they seem to be yelling at the same kids.
* Derrick, age 8

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR MOM AND DAD HAVE IN COMMON?

Both don't want any more kids.
* Lori, age 8

WHAT DO MOST PEOPLE DO ON A DATE?

Dates are for having fun, and people should use them to get to know each other. Even boys have something to say if you listen long enough.
* Lynnette, age 8

On the first date, they just tell each other lies, and that usually gets them interested enough to go for a second date.
* Martin, age 10

WHAT WOULD YOU DO ON A FIRST DATE THAT WAS TURNING SOUR?

I'd run home and play dead. The next day I would call all the newspapers and make sure they wrote about me in all the dead columns.
* Craig, age 9

WHEN IS IT OKAY TO KISS SOMEONE?

When they're rich.
* Pam, age 7

The law says you have to be eighteen, so I wouldn't want to mess with that.
* Curt, age 7

The rule goes like this: If you kiss someone, then you should marry them and have kids with them. It's the right thing to do.
* Howard, age 8

IS IT BETTER TO BE SINGLE OR MARRIED?

It's better for girls to be single but not for boys. Boys need someone to clean up after them.
* Anita, age 9

HOW WOULD THE WORLD BE DIFFERENT IF PEOPLE DIDN'T GET MARRIED?

There sure would be a lot of kids to explain, wouldn't there?
* Kelvin, age 9

HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK?

Tell your wife that she looks pretty even if she looks like a truck.
* Ricky, age 10
[/h]Unlike ·

Ricky knows better at 10 than I did at 20.

But hey, I was told chicks dig honesty.;)

Gotta love it! We're just starting to get that sort of stuff from my daughter. She's 4, and just learned to ride her bike without training wheels. Her first circuit around the washing line she rode back with a big grin on her face and said "Mum! Mum! I'm a big girl now! That means I get lipstick!"
Kids are awesome :D

hahahahahhahahahahah that was funny

a few days ago i was looking at vacuum cleaners with my 5 year old nephew and he turned to me and said "i wish i had a vacuum cleaner, cos id just vacuum my teeth instesd of brushing them" i laughed for ages haha

Gotta love the simplicity of young logic hey? Lmao, it gives me and my husband some good laughs :D

lol@ Keep the Chips n Dip coming. Misogynous dad by the sounds :/

Lol smart girls and boys.

Cheers Brenton

these 2 are my favourites:
On the first date, they just tell each other lies, and that usually gets them interested enough to go for a second date.
* Martin, age 10

HOW CAN A STRANGER TELL IF TWO PEOPLE ARE MARRIED?

You might have to guess, based on whether they seem to be yelling at the same kids.
* Derrick, age 8

:lol: God kids are adorable! The innocence just amazes me!

On that note......i woke up this morning to my son laying really close to my face, i smiled & said goodmorning to him & asked what he was doing.......his reply 'mum, you are so cute when you are asleep' :lol: I wonder where he has heard that from......:p

Saved the best til last, that Ricky's a genius! Truck bahahaha :lol:

Kids are truly hilarious! Gotta love 'em!
I could write a book on stuff my 6 year old has come out with over the years!
His recent one:
Dad: "Can you please get me a piece of cheese?"
Master 6: "ok".... wanders off to the fridge and comes back with a kids cheese stick.
Dad: "That's not the cheese I eat!!"
Master 6: (said in a sing-song manner)... "you get what you get and you don't get upset!"
We were in hysterics for ages

Kids are truly hilarious! Gotta love 'em!
I could write a book on stuff my 6 year old has come out with over the years!
His recent one:
Dad: "Can you please get me a piece of cheese?"
Master 6: "ok".... wanders off to the fridge and comes back with a kids cheese stick.
Dad: "That's not the cheese I eat!!"
Master 6: (said in a sing-song manner)... "you get what you get and you don't get upset!"
We were in hysterics for ages

At least yours does what He's asked!!! Mine is going through an awful stage at the moment and the only things she says are NO and I DONT WANT TO!!!!

Gotta love it! We're just starting to get that sort of stuff from my daughter. She's 4, and just learned to ride her bike without training wheels. Her first circuit around the washing line she rode back with a big grin on her face and said "Mum! Mum! I'm a big girl now! That means I get lipstick!"
Kids are awesome :D

so next time around the washing line on her bike she might be asking for a sleep over HAHAHAHA!!!!

When I think of funny things kids say it always reminds me of my second cousin Hannah. When she was 3 she asked her Mother if she could take a cup of coffee to her Father. Her Mother said, "oh no, I'll give it to Daddy, it's very hot". When she passed it to her husband her daughter was watching, so she said to her husband " Be careful Daddy, it's hot". He touched the cup and said "oh ouch, that is hot". Little 3 year old Hannah looked up and him and said "Daddy, why don't you just use the handle?" :lol:

When Hannah was 7 her and some friends were playing pin the tail on the donkey at her birthday party. A woman went over to join the game and they put a blind fold on her. She said "I can't see." To which Hannah sarcastically replied "Well that's the whole point of the game".

Never underestimate the intelligence of a child :D

At least yours does what He's asked!!! Mine is going through an awful stage at the moment and the only things she says are NO and I DONT WANT TO!!!!

Sounds just like my 2 year old daughter! They are her favourite phrases at the moment..... along with "Mine!"

Sounds just like my 2 year old daughter! They are her favourite phrases at the moment..... along with "Mine!"

thats all i hear all day to TraceyLee..... Tilly is obviously a bit slow, she turned 3 in Oct, but only just hit the terrible 2's!! LOL.

Hahahaaha! This is one of the rare occasions I actually laugh at things I read on the internet.

Lol! Sounds like somebody gets in trouble a lot :)

Apparently the second word I ever said was DON'T. I was a brat :D My Mother told me that when I was about 2 years old I broke something of hers in the house, but when she tried to tell me off I said "DON'T PANIC!!!" After that she was laughing too much to yell at me anymore. I also made her and her friend laugh when I was about 2 1/2... it was a hot day so Mum's friend invited us over so that Anna's son and I could play in a little kids pool. I was sitting on the edge of it intending to get out when I slipped and fell on my back and said "Oh, F..." :lol:

Years ago my Mother had an encounter with a child who said exactly what she was thinking. My Mother was standing at the supermarket checkout, and a small girl was sitting in a trolley in front of her. The girl looked at her, so my Mother politely smiled. The girl looked up at her and said "YOU'RE UGLY!!!" My Mother thought it was hilarious, but the girl's Mother turned every shade of red and purple! :lol:

thats all i hear all day to TraceyLee..... Tilly is obviously a bit slow, she turned 3 in Oct, but only just hit the terrible 2's!! LOL.

I wouldnt say she is slow at all.......in fact perhaps TraceyLee's daughter is just starting earlier! My babies were fantastic........until they turned 3! I also have many friends who's little angels were far from angelic from 3yrs old on! I now dont believe the whole terrible 2 thing, 'trying 2s' maybe, terrifying 3s......DEFINATELY! Ferocious 4s & Fearsome 5s come next! Thankfully they are then at school! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back