Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordo, that is HUGE. just how many skinks do you have in there?

Nick,
ATM I've got a pair of shinglebacks, a pair of beardies and 10 bluetongues, its about 3.5m sq.

peter thanks for the link. I reckon your right there Irian Jayas they appear to be.
So I guess not so cold during the winter, possibly more humid? I'm keen to get them outside for the sunlight, but I'd be better off bring them indoors for the winter.
fatten them up, hmm yeah that one looks lean, perhaps I'd better seperate at least for feeding. thanks.

southy that looks awesome, what do you keep in it?
Do you have any trouble with nose rubbing?

cunninghams, blueys and shinglebacks, no i don't but i did when i had waters in there, hence the reason i sold them :)

i did when i had waters in there, hence the reason i sold them
Same with me i sold the water dragons because they run into the wire and hurt themselves, non of the others have that problem though.

yeah if you put plastic or something around the sides so they can't see out, they shouldn't have that problem with running into the wire

I put about 60cm of cardboard around the base with cable ties which helped a bit, but I sold them to a good bloke with a nice big indoor display cage and heated pond in it, I needed to downsize anyway so at least they went to a good home.

always good when they leave and you know they are getting the treatment and care you gave them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back