Outdoor pit pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
last one for now, sorry I had to post so many times, don't know how to do more than one pic at a time

Mate that is fantastic. Do the lizards realise they are in a cage? What is the bird nesting box for? do you ahve finches or something in there as well?

This si the 2nd time I have seen an above ground pool used for a pit but the 1st time I have seen a lid. Great work. I can see a lace monitor project coming up. Does anyone have a spare above grtound pool?

looks great well done and the animals look very healthy and happy, great natural setup

Great setup and great pics. I wonder if I could fit something like that on my balcony? :wink:

thats an awesome enclosure..it's huge and that male gippsland water dragon has really nice colours and that yellow bearded dragon has great colouring too

Thanks for the comments guys. The nest box was for finches which I used to keep in there, hence the wire roof, but the lizards deceided that the birds tasted nice! So now it is just a lizard enclosure. The lizards sometimes go in the box or just sit on top so I have left it there. The wire top comes in handy though, allows me to put higher logs and plants in and keep out the predators. I got the pool for free, can sometimes find them in the trading post and the like.

That is amazing snakehunter. Goes to show what can be done with some imagination and a fair whack of talent. Only wish I could have something like that in my backyard.... *jealous*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back