Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley94

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey everyone,
im new to this website and im looking for a pair or trio lizards
of some sort any suggestions would be much appreciated thank you :)

are they terrestial (i think thats how its spelt) could they fit in a 4x18x15 :)

Is there enclosure aboreal or terrestrial? What sort of heating method, if any, will be used? Do you want something you can hold or just look at?

well i want something that could hold a eastern water dragon, but i have to sell my 2 4ft fish tank. so can any tell the size of tank that should be used for one?

Do you mean you want an Eastern Water Dragon? An adult EWD would probably need more space than a 4ft tank, but you could keep it in there until it outgrows the 4ft tank. How about a Bearded Dragon?

ok, could please list some lizards that could fit in a 4ft

Ok, off the top of my head, Inland Bearded Dragon, Blue Tongue, Shingleback, Central Netted Dragon, Pygmy Bearded Dragons, Red Barred Dragon, various geckos.

Blue Tongues
Shingles
Bearded Dragon
Cunningham's Skink
Eastern Water Skink's
Sandswimmer

Could go on for ages...

wow thats more then 1 thort lol ;) can i fit 2 bearded dragons in a 4 ft :)

A standard 4 foot fish tank would be fine for a pair of Beardies

Although I am biased if you want something awesome get some Netted dragons

i want to sell my my fish tank, and get a proper reptile tank, :) so would a trio of netted dragons or a pair of beardies fit in perfectly as a lift time tank :)

if i was you id get 4 netted dragons (3 females, 1 male)
or eastern water skinks :)

im setting up a tank that is going to have eastern water skinks and perons tree frogs in it :)

A 4 foot fish tank is perfect for small semi aquatics.
This is a 4 foot I have divided with a filtered pond and houses a pair of Eastern Water Skinks and three Red Eyed Tree Frogs.

4foot-refit.jpgpair-4foot.jpgews-w-retf.jpg

kool as :), im thinking i might get a either and trio of netted dragons or a pair of bearded dragon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back