Panther Skinks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

Reaction score
I will be picking up my new additions in the next couple of days,
4 gorgeous little panther skinks.These guys are awesome seen them for the first time the other day and had to have some.

They will be my first skinks and couldn't think of a better way to start the skink collection off.They are beautifully coloured animals.

Then my painted dragons will be here in the next couple of weeks it is all happening,looking forward to their arrival as they are suppose to be excellent entertainment.There will be 2 girls and a boy.
Will be looking for seperate blood lines very soon so if anyone knows of either species kept in captivity and know that they are breeding soon please drop us a line.I hear they only have a short life span so i am trying to get numbers up quickly.
And also picked up a male ackie for my female and seem to be hitting it off just fine.My god he is a pig though.
Loving my lizards at the moment.

Will posts pic's when they arrive and the gallery is up and running again.

Yer marc the panthers are Danny Browns stock,but i am actually picking them up off Rob Porter who has breed them the last couple of years,he has some magical animals and I would recommend anyone buy from him,well over 25yrs experience probably more.And he loves his lizards.That is what he mainly keeps.
He runs a massive food business called Livefoods Unlimited.
Sells mainly to all the Zoo's around australia.I've never seen anything like it b4.He is a really nice guy,with plenty of advise to help you out.
Not to sure about the painted dragons though they are coming from down south.Not sure of their lines.
The ackie is from Krauss's lines the beautful boy he is.Very active fella loves to run and jump taking the food out of your hand as he is flying past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back