Patternless Children's Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jason,

mine patternless hatch with very few markings that fade with every shed.

Here is one of the hatchlings. It is 6 months old now. It is coming up for a shed :)

Attachments

• tn_IMG_6459.JPG
    tn_IMG_6459.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 112
this is my pair,their markings around the head are getting lighter each shed

male
P1020117.jpg

female
P1020124.jpg

Some very nice patternless Antaresia's doing the rounds...
dicky that adult is gorgeous!

There's someone selling a trio in reptilesdownunder for $1500. Can't help but think its too expensive. Does anyone think they are worth that much?

thanks. :)

There's someone selling a trio in reptilesdownunder for $1500. Can't help but think its too expensive. Does anyone think they are worth that much?

thanks. :)

No, not really. I know someone that was offered over 500ea for hatchlings... and as I recall, the ones advertised on AHC include a 2yo, 18 month old, and 6 month old?

Great little snakes and well worth it in my opinion. Oh and in case you're wondering, no, the ones advertised aren't mine, nor do I have any interest in their sale.

Yeap, just checked, they are the ages you said. Am really interested in getting patternless childrens, but they'll cost more than my womas! And i guess i don't like them enough.

Thanks so much for your opinion! :)

I have a pair that were almost fully patternless from the start. They are about 18 months old now and will hopefully breed next year. This is a picture at around 5 momths. i will try and get some new pictures up tonight.

Attachments

• IMG_1527.jpg
    IMG_1527.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_1531.jpg
    IMG_1531.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 71
awesome patternless childreni everyone :D

I especially love that t+ of yours simon :D these are something Im very keen to grab for myself.

This is not the best example of patternless. It is one of my own "Jumbo Pygmy Childreni" from nowhere imparticular . Grumpy prick of a thing he is.

Attachments

• Carpets for Luke 087.jpg
    Carpets for Luke 087.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 96
Some updated photos of mine.

Attachments

• IMG_3428.1.jpg
    IMG_3428.1.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3431.1.jpg
    IMG_3431.1.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_3432.1.jpg
    IMG_3432.1.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_3434.1.jpg
    IMG_3434.1.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 68
Thread ressurection!!!!, After recently acquiring a pair I personally love them.

awww so stunning. Keep them coming.
THanks for sharing every1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back