perenties?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

levis04

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
i am going to start to build a very large indoor and outdoor perentie enclosure. any pics or enclosure advice would be great, want it built before i purchase them have plenty or space to house them. will buy some babies this season and grow them up to go in the big enclosure. anything would be helpfull. i have kept large goannas before want something different. what sizes have people got adults in? can they be kept together all year round?

hey theres a little bit of info in this site if you want to have a look http://mampam.50megs.com/monitors/perenty.html
try going to a zoo or wildlife park or something they might give you a bit of help or even ask a breeder. make sure u have a good look at there setups aswell
sorry not much help but thats about the best i can do.

thanks guys for the link and the info and the heads up on who to get in to contact with.

yep try dc and look in the search part on this site to see if his cage pic is there,perenties are large,active ,and flighty monitors which will need plenty of room,eg room sized cage,lol,there pricy buggers at around $2200 for a hatchy so im guessing you are serious,good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back