Pest Control

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen to that Jason. If anything comes into the house that isn't welcome I prefer to evict it than kill it where poss. The exception is mice. I trap them & give them to a mate who has Tawny Frogmouths, lol. They loove them!.

We used those flea-bombs and cockroach-bombs inthe past, and although they are freely available in supermarket shelves, they still tell you to set the things, leave no living thing in the house, and go out for quite a few hours before it being deemed safe to return.

And THAT was for chemicals freely available to the public!!!!

Wouldn't take ANY chances with the commercially available chemicals only the "experts" use!!!!! If you value your livestock, then remove it, better to be safe than sorry. It just makes good sense - such little effort to take preventative measures could save a lot of heartache afterwards.

And Jason, I would have NO hesitation spraying my house for termites, at least!!!!! I have a wooden framed house!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for your opinions.

I'm going to remove the snake for a few days during and after we get the place treated. We really don't have any choice in the matter as it's done by the real estate so I'm afraid I just have to put up and shut up.

If anything comes into the house that isn't welcome I prefer to evict it than kill it where poss
I do that myself too. By the time it's getting close to being a year since the last pest control we start getting huntsman spiders in the house which I just remove and put outside. I've even got my 8 year old trained well and she'll get rid of them too.

Once again, thanks to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back