PET EXPO

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey barney,sydney reptiles has a massive stand,we have a 30min show each day & wow is all i can say.Neville Burns has the crowds buzzing & puts on a show that encaptulates slightly his 49 years,to anyone that can make it this man is awsome.He puts on the most informative talk presnted in away kids & adults were both drawn in,he is a real credit to herotology & is doing the hoby very proud.I erge anyone new or old to the hobby to come & meet this man he is definately one of australias great characters,more than willing to talk & share experiences at our stand all day.This years show the say has been the best in quite a few years with lots for everyone.
Hope to see you there.

Cheers popp.
P.S its 4th-6th & nevs on stage at 11:00am.

Heres Nev in action.
aak.sized.jpg

aal.sized.jpg

aam.sized.jpg

aan.sized.jpg

Cheers popp.

Yeah, it was pretty goodt! It was hard to get into your stand, it ws so crowded! :) Nice to put a face to a couple of names too. Missed the Neville Burns dem, but it ws still worth the trip! Thanks again for the tickets, popps! ;-)

Ah yeah I've seen that guy before...he was working at the Sydney Wildlife Park (attached to Australia's Wonderland) in the time just before it closed down...Popp you could verify if the finger he lost was because of a snake bite? I can't remember but for some reason I think it was.

Simon Archibald

Hey simon,yes you are absolutely correct on all counts,but to my surprise he was bitten by a RBBS.Sorry david i didnt catch up with you i was all over the place yesty,we are hoping to get neville to do a few shows today,but just incase dont be late i guarantee you,you will be stoked. :D

He is on at 11:00am.On the main stage.

Cheers popp.

P.s Yeah peter its a worry,i keep scaring myself thinking its a mirror. :lol:

some of the usual suspects in the audience there
not wrong, even im in the second photo, far right white shirt arms folded. it was a great show nev gave a great presentation. sorry i didnt see you there popp, to be honest i had been to your stand but didnt realise it was your stand, i was to interested in the herps...lol. great looking little scub python, would like to get one myself after seeing it.

47 years in the hobby is sooo much more believable when you consider he had lost a finger to a RBBS bite back in the day. He talks of anti venom research & the effects of treatment in todays society where such instances these days show very minimal casualties (amputation or death). He is a pioneer & gave a great display IMO...

Great show Popp & congrats on the success of the store at Expo 05!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back