Pet Shop should be shut down

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nocturnal_pulse

Reaction score
Forgive me for the second post as i put it in the wrong place....

hi all i was wondering on how you report a pet shop for cruelty ...i will not name the shop on here as the APS rules but one i visited on tuesday had a dead lizard in it that i pointed out to what seemed to be the 12 yr old workers.......and this is not the first time last time i went in there ...i also had to tell someone a parrot was bleeding under its wings ...and another time a kitten looked like it was only 4-5 weeks old up for sale and was skin and bones....as i go right to the reptile section always there enclosures seem to always be in fith looking like they were the last time i went there.......i always walk out of that shop with the feeling of wanting to buy everything in there not because i fell in love but because i feel sorry for them....so my question is who do i report them to DSE or RSPCA or some where else cheers

The more posts about this particular shop the better i reckon.
They has been getting away with it for years.
Last time my wife and i went there she came away crying and i wasnt to happy either.
i got into an argument with the staff and got banned.

and people want to allow NSW "pet shops" to sell reptiles and no doubt similar incidents to this will happen :rolleyes:
oooooh I can hardly wait..

The more posts about this particular shop the better i reckon.
They has been getting away with it for years.
Last time my wife and i went there she came away crying and i wasnt to happy either.
i got into an argument with the staff and got banned.

agreed my missus very loud and vocal did the same thing they did not seem happy....but she is determined to do something about it...look out ACA..

Last edited:
...look out ACA..

hahahahah i love it.
By the sounds of it its a repeat offender, maybe talk to as many authorities as you can and get pics if possible, this will help the relevant authority if they need to take it to court.

Cheers.

I am glad to see that I am not the only person to get banned, They threatened to call the police on me after a large arguement just to get water in some of the cages, (just about all of them needed it). Then I mentioned the mess within the cages and made it alot worse, RSPCA knows about it and still nothing done.

I wish i was a authority figure, id totally fix this problem. Although i think i would get too personal and have my 'badge' taken back pretty quick.....

i wasa sales rep for an aquarium company , i have contacted the dse and rspca and still the place is still there , they had at one stage 40 large galahs in a small cramped aviary , all there animals are sick or dying but they buy for bulk for cheap and the managaer is never there to police his 16 year old staff

the bloke who runs it is on the PIJAC commitee, he is mate with the council and rspca don't ever seem to do anything to him

Cheers,
Scott

If every1 that lives down that way rings and complains,hopefully something will get done,lets pray it does.It is ashame these places can be in such a state considering they suppose to care about animals.Im glad to say there was 2 pet shops in my locale area,and only 1 of them actually gave a ****,its a pity it has closed,not because of being dirty or cruelty.

Maybe we should bombard the RSPCA as well as ACA. Which shelter would be the closest one to this pet hellhole? I wonder if the RPSCA head office is aware their officers aren't doing their job?

Meany people have jumped up and down before about this store, ACA shows and authority's didn't seem interested.
Need to start a petition or have a protest on site.

i was involved in a protest regarding a retail business many yrs ago, and it wasn't until we were on site that the tv networks showed an interest with chanel 7 turning up and it went to air that night

I dont give a crap what damn commitee he is on or who he knows i will take this place to every tv station that will listen and see the public run him into the ground!!

Do what ever you like, nothing will happen. Seems being on the commitee helps him out everytime, don't think you're the only one to have contaced the correct authorities and tv stations, it's all been done before.

Meany people have jumped up and down before about this store, ACA shows and authority's didn't seem interested.
Need to start a petition or have a protest on site.

i was involved in a protest regarding a retail business many yrs ago, and it wasn't until we were on site that the tv networks showed an interest with chanel 7 turning up and it went to air that night

sound like a plan i will camp out front of his shop until something is done

I used to live near there, years ago now. But haven't been there in a while. It wasn't that nice to visit back then. So I'm in with whatever anyone decides to do. I'm up for shutting them down!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back