Pet Store on SPRINGVALE RD, VICTORIA! Urgent! Need your help!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I an new here my fiance is just getting in to snakes and i am in melbourne if any one need help with this i am in what ever you need am more than happy to go down and take photos and make some notes please tell me what i can do to help, as i may not be able to get back to this forus i am still in learning at this stage my email is [email protected] and mobile is 0438 946 564 .

Last edited:
:Dhay mate glad u can help! go to the big yellow pet cemetry on springvale and get as much distressing footage you can and forward it to burwood RSPCA! WOW! we need more like you! I have spoken wit the rescue officer in charge and made a statment too them also showing them my footage! They need more FOOTAGE! it would be great if you could make a trip! :D
CHEERS!

Kirsty
If you get any photos or infomation please forward it to the Springvale Shire Council which is on Springvale road only about 5klms from this store.Also the RSPCA is in Keysborough only about 6 klms from it and im sure between them they will do something.Havent been in contact with my girlfriend since my last post but am waiting for a reply and will let you all know what if anything the shire can or has done.
Odie

Kirsty
If you get any photos or infomation please forward it to the Springvale Shire Council which is on Springvale road only about 5klms from this store.Also the RSPCA is in Keysborough only about 6 klms from it and im sure between them they will do something.Havent been in contact with my girlfriend since my last post but am waiting for a reply and will let you all know what if anything the shire can or has done.
Odie

:rolleyes:Nah guys send it to BURWOOD RSPCA! Allready wheels in motion! CHEERS!:D

:rolleyes:Nah guys send it to BURWOOD RSPCA! Allready wheels in motion! CHEERS!:D

Ok looks like darbys girl has it all under control, I suppose the bylaws in Springvale are just there for the sake of being there (rolls eyes) Do want you want Ive tried and now I wont enter into it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back