Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nigmax

Reaction score
Hi guys i thought i had better start a new post, i will be having a bbq on Dec the 4th in Cowes if you want to stay the night you can camp for free in the park, toilets and showers included of course. We also have units availiable but not to many so 1st in 1st served, as i said in the other post, we have a lot of families with onsite vans so i dont tolerate noise or bad manners, that said it should be a good chance for the people who normally drive to relax and have a drink. there is also a wildlife park with a few herps which we could possibly visit on the Sunday, heaps of other stuff to do as well. So send me a pm if your keen and we will go from there.
Greg, Hugsta get your behinds down here its not much notice i know too bad :D
Thats to all the interstaters too.
Nick

How many people are you planning to force vomit inducing quantities of alcohol into this time? ;)

i dont force people to do anything its called responsibilty for ones own actions.

i dont force people to do anything its called responsibilty for ones own actions.

yes yes, I know, just kidding, sorry.

Na that weekend i'm going to the coast to start looking for my new house..... :(

Central coast of NSW....gonna try and change weekends tho

Might be lucky. :)

When u kick me out for oafish behaviour nick, can i then sleep in your front yard?

Well folks I knew I'd have a job on my hands getting to this one :(

The 'gatekeeper' was almost glad to tell me that we had something on that night :? I certainly won't, and regrettably, be able to make it :(

I'm very sorry to say this after seeing the effort that was made by all you attending last Sunday, I'm sure this would have been really fun :( Unfortunately this one is really out of my control :evil:

thats bad luck moose, but on the other hand we can blow up the goldfish tatt u have and sit it on a seat, it will almost be like you are there with us :)

I think it's time for a good old fashioned "Intervention".
I propose you Melbournites track the young Moose down and with a huge outpouring of love ( and maybe small amounts of sudden, swift violence) show him how to handle this shedevil he has to contend with back at the Moose nest site. I really think you need to take control of the situation Melbournites and try to retake control of the young Moose's life for him. I know the effort needed to do this will be huge but I reckon, after the one sighting I've had of this poor beast that he's worth saving.

Go with God's speed Melbournites.
Bless you all.

Greg.

I'll be there...come on Greg....i can't be the only NSW rep there with all those Victorians....they are "different" :wink:

Different is cool. My missus always says to me "What are you Stupid?" from now on i'm gonna say "No I'm just different darl".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back