PHOTOS for APS meet now going up

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even know you were taking photos mark or I would have posed :lol:

I'd just like to say it turned out to be a great day (sorry to all that couldnt make it) but to those that did attend,thanks for a top time,The lot of you guys helped me find the trust in fellow herpers again after the stolen reptile episode I had been through :D :D

it was good to be able to identify faces, now I know which face belongs to which name, and it makes it a bit more interesting knowing who you are talking to. Definately, next time, I will be there.

:-(

Now I'm REALLY sorry I couldn't make it! :cry:

Anyway, thanks for posting the photos, Mark - good job! Good to see so many familiar faces (and one or two unfamiliar ones too!) Looks like the weather was kind to you guys too! Hopefully I'll be able to make the next one....

Oh, and by the way, a link WILL work, so to make it easier :

http://www.aussiepythons.com/module...lery&file=index&include=view_album.php&page=1

Cheers!

I will accept your apology this time mark..It is easy to forget about us mexicans, and I flew all that way...
Would just like to let everyone know who attended the ARP on the weekend that I thoroughly enjoyed the day. Everyone was very welcoming and it was great to be able to talk to different people about reptiles as not many people I know have them..For me anyway, it was amazing to see all of the different types of reptiles they have there, as most of them I had never seen before..
Now, to the management of LTG recruitment. Thanks for the interview on the weekend, but I feel that I have not had the experience required to join your qualified team at the moment.... :lol: :lol: Looks like I will be an apprentice stooger..
P.S Special thanks to Cyber for the offer of driving me out there, and for driving me home. Much appreciated.It takes more than that to scare me.Dont know about STP though.. :twisted:

He isn't scary.. Lets just say STP and I were a little worried when we hit the gutter on the harbour bridge. I think cyber was a little upset that I didn't join LTG. :lol: :oops: :lol:

hahahaahah.,.....ah the famous gutter incident...certainly woke me up eh

cheers
STP
Leader of the Love the Glove Party

Hehe!
I missed the holden precision driving team at this years easter show so I thought I'd demonstrate a 2 wheel monouver of my own lol :lol: Nah,alls good we only scraped the tyre, it was just a little rubbing and as Tom Cruise says in days of thunder
"Rubbing is racing boys"

Hey Cyber, I take it you had your driving "gloves" on then....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yup I had the Holden team signed gloves on lol!
Kit, the old VP calais needs a few minor adjustments it seems.(the auto pilot function needs correcting).Its a bit annoying having a quick nap while driving and the car veers to the left into gutters. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back