Pics at last

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lollypop

Reaction score
Hi all!
Thought I better post a few pics of my guys, the ones I thought were decent enuf from this yr so all not included, will have more once they're out again in Spring instead of pushing out ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's. In my obsession I now have 14 beardies, but they fascinate me with all their different personalities & colours. Now have grey -yellow, orange & red phases, true red & orange phases, so all I need now is a couple of white ones & I'll be one relaxed obsessed beardie person - or can I really stop there????............... I CAN'T GET ENUF OF THEM help me
th_intropicsoflizards007.jpg
Big Fella, our Eastern Bearded 3yrs old.
th_intropicsoflizards003.jpg
'P', our very first, now nearly 3
th_intropicsoflizards002.jpg
'P' again, he's the boss (soft as kleenex though :lol:))
th_intropicsoflizards004.jpg
Lollypop, she's gorgeous with a lovely nature, 21/2yrs
th_intropicsoflizards006.jpg
some of 'P' & Lollypop's babies, first ones ever (very exciting) this year
th_intropicsoflizards005.jpg
Our beautiful Stumpy, bought like this as a 6mth old looking like a 3 mth old. She's 2 now with a bit more growing to go, & we love our Stumpy.
th_intropicsoflizards001.jpg
Stumpy, Lollypop & Beardie (one of our reds, a male he's only just 1 yr old & has grown like a trooper in the last few mths since we got him). He has his own red females to breed with next season if he's big enuf but at this point posed no threat to my 2 girls whatsoever - they ignored him totally:lol:, how degrading hey guys!!!!
th_intropicsoflizards008.jpg
'The Lizard Emporium'. They all live outside, although now it's gotten chilly, have brought my 3 one yr old females inside as they don't look big enuf for me to be happy letting them just dig in under a rock or log as the others have to see the winter out.
Love my Beardies!
Hope you enjoyed - Kathy:)

PS - as a by-the-by, I also have 2 kids (6 & 8), 2 dogs (both9) & one very lonely hubby/partner:rolleyes: Oh, to be able to find the balance!

Hey, finally :Di will have to come over and have a look soon ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back