pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alby

Reaction score
hey all i brought a new phone today and got abit pic happy so here is a pic of my male jungle and a pic of my litle baby boy jet

damm it can someone resize my junlge hes looking blury lol

Hey Alby, I was expecting a pic of your Phone! :) Anyway, email me the jungle mate. Also, Edit your post and delete it so it doesn't always make the psot take up too much space. But be quick, I'm about to call it a night.

And That Dog is Mad!!!!!

yeaha i love my dog i traveleed all the way to newcastle to get him too i picked him at 3 weeks old hehehe i love him hes my baby son lol

omg, i love that dog, so damn cute

hahahaha does anyone love my jungle hahaha jet always gets the attention i take him to the shops and everyibe wants to pat him...lol

yeaha hes a pure bred english staffy with papers....hes 4 and a half months old.......yeaha i thought jet would suit him as hes pure black

now will you delete the 1st phot so I can read this thread without scrolling left to right :) :) :)

And why haven't we had a drink in the last 2 weeks!!!

ohh there soo cute will try too find a pic of our's! ppl always ask to pat her!

peterjohnson64 said:
now will you delete the 1st phot so I can read this thread without scrolling left to right :) :) :)

And why haven't we had a drink in the last 2 weeks!!!

haha tell me how to delte it and i will mate i tried to but i dont know how hahaha...mate ive been thinking about u thinking when we going to have another drink..im waiting for the phione call off patty inviting me to come over for drinks
ok i done it is that better pete

Snow1369 said:
ohh there soo cute will try too find a pic of our's! ppl always ask to pat her!

do u have a pure bred black one too....im looking to breed him when he gets some nuts about him lol......

WOW STAFF HES a big boy aint he...good to see him smilen u cant beat there smile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back