Pictures of Herp Show Ulm

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG How cute are those little Hedghogs:D So hard to pick a favourite out of all of those but I still would love a GTP although the Python reticulatus (Lavender) was simply a stunner.

Thanks for sharing;)

Out of curiosity, what was the asking price for the veiled chameleons, and the giant day gecko??

holy dfhshdfasqowdncnspdpdhfahdsfohuashdfdsf, thats awesome.

As some of you love the Pygmy Hedgehogs, here's a bigger picture of them.

PygmyHedgehog.jpg

Out of curiosity, what was the asking price for the veiled chameleons, and the giant day gecko??

The Veiled Chameleons were sold for 62 Australian Dollars and the Giant Day Gecko for 80
Australian Dollars.

That's the normal price for them.

What I wouldnt give for a little chameleon living in a big hanging basket :D

Ok, I wouldn't give up my army of knobtails, which I'm sure overseas people oooh and ahhh over just as much!

BTW your pictures are great, I think my next big europe adventure will have to coincide with HAMM.

What I wouldnt give for a little chameleon living in a big hanging basket :D

Ok, I wouldn't give up my army of knobtails, which I'm sure overseas people oooh and ahhh over just as much!

Haha, yes, that would be awesome! :)

And they are the easiest chameleon-species to keep.

And yes, the people overseas would love your knobtails for sure!!! :)

How do Hedgehogs mate???
Veeerry carefully!!!
That would have been a good day Lars,

BTW your pictures are great, I think my next big europe adventure will have to coincide with HAMM.

Thanks, and yes, you really should visit the Hamm Show if you have the chance!!! ;)

There are so many animals that it's nearly impossible to see them all within one day!!!

BTW, the Hamm Show takes place for 3 times per year! ;)

Absolutely stunning array of creatures Lars thanks for sharing. love those pygmy hedgehogs :) too cute

WOW now that's a show. Wish i could have been there or that the Aussie ones were as big and well presented. Lucky you

wow, that is crazy, so many different species, thanks alot for shareing that with us

Thanks heaps Lars for sharing...fantastic!
My faves were the hedgehogs....I want them lol

You're welcome!!! :D

Thanks for the nice comments and I'm glad that you all liked the pictures!!! :D

Absolutely awsome Lars, good to see somes Aussies in there, love those Tokays among many others that are available to you lucky guys, thanks for the great photos:D

Wow aren't there some gorgeous colourful animals? I really loved the red snakes with the black dorsal stripes, green water dragon and the horned frog and of course the hedge hogs were soooo cute :D

I really loved the red snakes with the black dorsal stripes,

You mean the Bamboo Ratsnake (Elaphe porphyracea coxi), yes it's an awesome snake
and the pictures don't do justice to them! :)

They were one of my favourite offered animals.

I had to "fight" with myself to NOT buy them, but as the baby-pair cost 800 Aus. Dollars it wasn't
so hard to resist them! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back