Pin Head??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched some kids show on abc called twisted whiskers show and there is a cat called tiny head, it looks like it suffers from pin head sydrome.

My snake is almost three, weighs 1kg and is aproximately 130cm long and about 11cm thick at his thickest point.
Is it just me or has anyone else thought that a 1kg, 130cm at 3yrs old Spotted is a little on the large size??? And did I read that correctly... 11cm thick :shock: Or did you mean circumference? I have a mature Coastal carpet that is 8years old and is not that thick! Either way, I think that would be the reason that he doesn't seem to have much of a neck, or has a pin head. Maybe the little dude need to go on a diet ;)

I dont mean to sound mean....but teenaged mice lol do they have multiple piercings lol and dreadies lol I want teenaged mice lol I really did laugh lol

Elizabeth

haha I couldn't think of the right terminology, they aren't babies but arent adults so teenaged was what came to mind at the time

Is it just me or has anyone else thought that a 1kg, 130cm at 3yrs old Spotted is a little on the large size??? And did I read that correctly... 11cm thick :shock: Or did you mean circumference? I have a mature Coastal carpet that is 8years old and is not that thick! Either way, I think that would be the reason that he doesn't seem to have much of a neck, or has a pin head. Maybe the little dude need to go on a diet ;)

I'm not sure how you interpreted thick? But around the thickest part of his body he is about 5 inches, so circumference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back