Planking..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leighroy6

Reaction score
this new planking craze has got me laughing, anyone got any plank shots of themselfs?
heres mine
plank.jpg

NICE ONE!
Planking on planks LMFAO!

See someone in Brisbane died overnight "planking" on the balcony and over he went.
He'll be planking in a coffin now.

really?? thats horrible to hear, i wouldnt plank anywhere dangerous especially on a balcony

Heres a planking video thats worth watching.....although i personally think the planking craze is further evidence that we are going backwards as a species lol...
[video=youtube;rObgXiQEV8g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rObgXiQEV8g[/video]

The whole idea is you take a photo of yourself planking in extreme places. It's similar to the extreme ironing craze from a couple of years ago. Google planking and look a the pics they are bloody funny.

i think if you lie on a long surface and just relax it actually doesnt do anything for you as far a core strength...if you do a 'cobra' and you actaully lift your legs arms and neck up off the ground as you lie face down...or if you choose something to lie on that only supports your stomach and you have to 'hold' your torso and upper body and legs to maintain the plant position then yes it is a god exercise for core strength but if you look at the girl in the black dress in thevideo photograph she is just lieing face down across her desk with ehr whole body supported and totally relaxed...all she is achieving is nerd value

its new to me..i seen me first plank like 2 weeks ago and since then i've been seeing it alot, its more the place where u plank thats funny than planking itself

yea i dont get it either xD...all you seem to do is lie there with your arms beside your body lol...is there rules or something?

Harry

It's like Monty Python humour; there's really nothing more into it than what you see, so don't really read further than that. Basically the only rule is that there are no rules, and be as random as possible.

It's like Monty Python humour; there's really nothing more into it than what you see, so don't really read further than that. Basically the only rule is that there are no rules, and be as random as possible.

lol ok...seems easy enough haha...is there some kind of world record for it or something?...like planking on Mt Everest or something?

LMFAO!!!! There definantly should be! Apprently some guy died the other day from falling off a building in melbourne doing it, but i heard it thru fb so who knows

good explanation :) i'd pay to see someone plank on mt everest, or the peak of the ifle tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back