Planking..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tolerated it when it first hit the news, didn't care too much either way what was happening.

Until someone decided to plank on the road in front of me at 2am just a couple nights ago. I managed to stop, but the person behind me didn't have quite the same reactions, swerved to avoid me and was involved in an accident with another car. If I had not been the first person to come across them, if someone had been driving drunk or fatigued, their reactions may have been inadequately slow and a far more severe accident may have occurred.
She was taken away by the police for public intoxication and public endangerment or something to that effect. Thankfully the man involved in the accident was ok and the cars involved were not heavily damaged.
She was 3 years older than I am, and I find that to be an absolutely horrifying thing to think I'm growing up in a generation where "fun" voluntary suicide has become a fad.

Like anything, when alcohol is involved, it becomes dangerous and a stupid idea but people still drink for some reason?

I have one too :D

ZiggyCopyrighted.jpg

But really, I don't get this plankin at all. :eek:
lol I caught one of my Pink Tongues like that today, wish I got the camera :p

croc-planking.jpg

Hmmm.....

If it's not clear she is lying on a 4.5 metre croc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back