Please help find a missing person

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
another story came out of all this, it was a classic example of aussies pulling together, thru a fund set up over $5,000 was raised which allowed the searchers to stay out as long as they have, it covered fuel, food and accommodation

Aussies really are the best

another story came out of all this, it was a classic example of aussies pulling together, thru a fund set up over $5,000 was raised which allowed the searchers to stay out as long as they have, it covered fuel, food and accommodation

Aussies really are the best

the only searchers after a certain point were close family and friends plus whoever it was that piloted the aircraft. SA police stopped searching from july 16. ohh and now they're calling SA police disgusting because when he was found in his untimely demise, they called the family to let them know instead of going to their house.....Overworked and underpaid and under resourced!!! as much as i feel for the family, SA has its own problems and they had called off the search a couple of weeks a go so they aren't under any obligation to go to the home and tell them he's dead. Our Coppers are amazing and stretch themselves to the limits.

my question is why drive your truck in rough terrain when its not meant for that kind of thing and then wander off in any old direction. i think the family need to think about a few things when in the right frame of mind, SA police did all they could and it blew up in their face.

Do your crude opinions really matter in this instance? The bloke is dead, puppies are dead, a family is grieving and you're asking accusatory questions regarding what made this fella go off the rails?

the only searchers after a certain point were close family and friends plus whoever it was that piloted the aircraft. SA police stopped searching from july 16. ohh and now they're calling SA police disgusting because when he was found in his untimely demise, they called the family to let them know instead of going to their house.....Overworked and underpaid and under resourced!!! as much as i feel for the family, SA has its own problems and they had called off the search a couple of weeks a go so they aren't under any obligation to go to the home and tell them he's dead. Our Coppers are amazing and stretch themselves to the limits.

my question is why drive your truck in rough terrain when its not meant for that kind of thing and then wander off in any old direction. i think the family need to think about a few things when in the right frame of mind, SA police did all they could and it blew up in their face.

RIP to the man, and condolences to his family.

i do in a way understand and agree with some things lambert said

the police and SES are both being called names for not carrying on the search, but unfortunately they dont have the time or the resourses to keep doing it when they have other things to do and it really is such a big area

and questions are being asked which is also a natural part of something like this, IF that area had been searched after Amy was found how come they didnt find the ute then? if that area had been searched and no ute found then who put it and him there

these are probably the same questions his family will be asking and i really hope they get some answers so they can put their minds to rest knowing everything that could be done had been done

i really feel for his family, loved one and friends at least now they have some closure and can take him home instead of having to leave the area never knowing what happened to him or if he was alive out there somewhere

R.I.P. Jason

Are you serious, besides the fact that they are some of the most corrupt police in the country, how rude to the family to not even bother getting someone to tell them in person. One day you may have a run in with those fine, upstanding cops in SA and you might change your tune.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back