PLEASE HELP ME

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

python_guy44

Reaction score
hello all,
I would really like some assistance for something. For all sydney members, i need some phone numbers of vets that do any work with reptiles as i am willing to do some volunteering work as i need to get some experiance so that i can maybe seek a career path of reptile keeping for a zoo/park etc. Please if you know anybody please respond i am desperate.

Thankyou , Jeremy

PS: i am in the suburb of frechs forest on the northern beaches

I'd be interested in any responses as I myself also want to do what Jeremy wants to do. Replying to the topic, I only know of a reptile vet around kellyville i think....If I can find the number I will PM it to you.

Jeremy I know of a herp vet in Mona Vale, I cant remember the guys name but I'm sure its in the classifieds. It would probably be the closest to you..

The Wires Office is in Forestville, and one of our prominent reptile rescuers also is in Forestville. You could ask about volunteering with them too possibly. We sometimes take on younger people who are doing Duke of Edinborough Award, etc. How old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back