PNG carpet python and Scrub Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elise_x

Not so new Member
Reaction score
030-2.jpg

025-4.jpg

024-1.jpg

023-2.jpg

022-6.jpg

020-5.jpg

037-3.jpg

036-4.jpg

046-4.jpg

050-4.jpg

054-4.jpg

061-1.jpg

048-3.jpg

053-3.jpg

Totally cool pics....love head shots of pythons.you are a good photographer.pic no.2 is the coolest.ta for sharing.

Very nice snakes, looks like the clicks clacks are set up well too.

That PNG Carpet looks similar to my 2 x Cape York Carpets. :)

How old is the Scrubbie? It looks so tiny! I still think it would be able to eat a fuzzie rat with no problems though. I would love to get a Scrub as they've always been one of my favs, but their attitude and size has put me off. I won't get one until I have the means of getting a 8-10ft enclosure first. And then I'll look for the calmest one. Haha.

That PNG Carpet looks similar to my 2 x Cape York Carpets. :)

How old is the Scrubbie? It looks so tiny! I still think it would be able to eat a fuzzie rat with no problems though. I would love to get a Scrub as they've always been one of my favs, but their attitude and size has put me off. I won't get one until I have the means of getting a 8-10ft enclosure first. And then I'll look for the calmest one. Haha.

He is around 5months and feeding on rat hoppers but I thought he could have the rat pup as a quick snack to save binning it...

regards, emmie x

Very nice. :) I was thinking he'd be about 3 months old, haha, I was a bit off.

I wasn't trying to say you were under feeding him by the way, I was just saying that although he looks so tiny he could still take a much larger feed than any hatchlings I've had. Haha.

lovely snakes:D
shouldn't these pic's be in exotic's though as there not aussie snake's

They may not be *in* Aus, but the scrubbie at least is definitely an Aussie breed. And a beauty one at that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back