Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darlyn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
So I reckon possums would be damn fine snake food. Since they are in plague proportions
In New Zealand, if we paid $1.00 for every body, we could bulk ship them over as a food source for snakes.

Why would you want feral possums shipped from overseas when rodents are so cheap?
Or are you just starting these possum/cat threads for other reasons?>

Just think if animals are being killed anyway, they may as well be put to good use.
Recycling?

how cruel, first cute little kittens and now native animals that aussies love, thats just mean

totally agree with IGOTFROGS

Well in NZ they go hunting for possums all the time, they have competitions to see who can kill
the most. So economically if there was a price on their head, more, would get hunted. Kinda like when rabbits
had a bounty on their head.

Stevent possum is supposed to be tough as so I decline.

Ha ha, no Fay just wondering out aloud : )

Darlyn I've often thought about these food items for my larger snakes before, when I walk my dog I always look at other peoples dogs and think, god thats small, I bet my snake could eat that. it'd be interesting to take feeding to that next level and see some wicked animal planet **** but I think you are treading on thin ice posting 2 threads and calling them curiosity.

if that is true i guess it would sort of be ok to do it over their, but they should not be imported

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back