Post count

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid comment are what keeps the forum going, if everything was so serious i would stop reading by the first post. I mean, arnt facts generally found in books, and were people here and now, so i like when people say what there thinking, and i do it too.

Ah well, got shot down on that one! Revised theory.
Disable the post count for people with under a years membership to the site, including paid membership. I only joined a couple of months back - happy to participate.
It will get rid of the dullards who seem to post for the sake of posting. Like the twat who posted a poll seeking acceptance for showing his video/pics/idea of killing a rat that, ahhh, went too far. I dont need to see abject cruelty to animals.
We do what we need to do as herp keepers. I dont see any sense in glorifying it with abuse.

totally agree!...so ide be zero...& climbing...doesnt bother me at all...
this is my anniversary month on APS!

Maybe we should remove postcounts altogether?

That would solve a lot of problems.

:p

Hix

General rule i follow with post counts........if a member has clocked up 2000+ post in a 12 mth period they know not much and ramble on with rubbish........easy

Maybe we should remove postcounts altogether?

That would solve a lot of problems.

:p

Hix

I'd tell you that your idea is stupid, but you're the only person in this thread who outranks me.

I still remember being an 'egg' on this site, and being curious what my 'status' would be after 20 posts :lol:

I'd tell you that your idea is stupid, but you're the only person in this thread who outranks me.

I still remember being an 'egg' on this site, and being curious what my 'status' would be after 20 posts :lol:

Surley you could of said the same thing in 3 seperate posts Sdaji.

actually i remember doing the same thing :p wondering what it would be next. Egg, hatchling, neonate etc etc :lol:

Sadji should get an award for word count. His posts are often sooo long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back