post pics of ur reptiles here!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tebz

Reaction score
hey guys this is jus a simple topic i just wanted to see what variety of snakes members have, anyway just post pics or details of your reptiles here!cheerz, tebz

Here's the lot of mine in one covenient location :)

Chanty79

all.jpg

Baron my King Skink

Baron my King Skink who is really really friendly, unless there is food in the air then you may be in a lil bit of trouble. I got this one from pike, and he is stunning. Since this photo was taken he has doubled in size.

Simone.

And another Skink.....

Oh hell i might as well add another skink into the thread- i've posted pics of Marcia before but she would have to be the worlds friendliest Land Mullet. Her favourite food seems to be mushrooms and raspberries.

Simone.

Sod off paul4, they can never be too big.

Thanks Chanty79, the pair of them are awesome animals, i just can't wait for the day Yakka Skinks becoe available.

Simone.

What are you doing awake at this time of the night anyway johnbowemonie?
they can never be to big you reckon

I suppose you can only deal truly with your own personal experience.

I'm doing research for an assignment for uni and it's on a report that has be bored stiff and cranky :wink:

Simone.

Thanks heaps tebz.
hehehehe shamous1. Yeah both of them are skinks with huge appetities but they are both my lil angels. For two skinks with filthy reputations everyone who meets them absolutely adore their personalities.

Simone.

my first, many say that the simpson it a dull or ugly snake but u buy what u like and i love mine, 6 mth old

many say that the simpson it a dull or ugly snake but u buy what u like and i love mine, 6 mth old
Really i thought they had a beta colour and pattern than say a childreni or spotted?? JMO
Great looking Stimpson!!!
:mrgreen:

sure tebz a stimpson would be a great beginer snake imo. :lol:

Cheers. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back