post pics of your womas

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great looking Womas.

Anybody have any Uluru locality animals they'd care to share? Would love to see some.

here is my little fella :)

Attachments

• P1000380.jpg
    P1000380.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 53
  • P1000389.jpg
    P1000389.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 65
  • P1000390.jpg
    P1000390.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 63
SA's are the best I reckon! :D

Although I've posted this pic several times before...

Here's my S.A boy

hercs2.jpg

The Boodaries.

Saw some of trueblues hold back boodaries a few weeks ago. Make mine look plain. SUch diversity in this locale species. I'll probably hold onto all mine this coming season. One line i really want to explore...

Great animals guys and girls keep the pic's coming...... :)

Attachments

• IMG_8300.JPG
    IMG_8300.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_8276.JPG
    IMG_8276.JPG
    211 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
here's my first of hopefully many. A Tanami girl, and pretty plain compared to some off the one's posted.

Attachments

• DSCN1795.jpg
    DSCN1795.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCN1796.jpg
    DSCN1796.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 51
  • DSCN1797.jpg
    DSCN1797.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCN1798.jpg
    DSCN1798.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCN1799.jpg
    DSCN1799.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 39
yommy that last one is a stunner. blackthorn very nice RHD

One of my Rocky's.

Cheers,
Trent.

Attachments

• Gujarra pic.jpg
    Gujarra pic.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 68
  • Gujarra pic 2.jpg
    Gujarra pic 2.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 68
Anyone close to getting eggs yet, My girl in the very first pic I posted shed yesterday, she is looking rather good, though it's her first clutch if she is gravid.

Anyone close to getting eggs yet, My girl in the very first pic I posted shed yesterday, she is looking rather good, though it's her first clutch if she is gravid.

Good luck Jas, most of the ones here are still copulating like mad.

Good luck Jas, most of the ones here are still copulating like mad.

My male has stopped, I've seen him spuring a bit, but the girls want nothing of it, I am pretty sure my older girl is 100% up the duff (technical term), and quietly hopefull my young 18 month old is, though she shed rather early... the pic i took in the first lot was taken some time back, and she looks like she has something happening in it..I hate the waiting game :(

My male has stopped, I've seen him spuring a bit, but the girls want nothing of it, I am pretty sure my older girl is 100% up the duff (technical term), and quietly hopefull my young 18 month old is, though she shed rather early... the pic i took in the first lot was taken some time back, and she looks like she has something happening in it..I hate the waiting game :(

Fingers crossed :) I hope they are "up the duff" for you lol

None of mine are old/big enough yet :(

Heres my lovely boodarie boy Morgan looking for a boodarie girlfriend?

Attachments

• Morgan.JPG
    Morgan.JPG
    165.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Boodarie Woma-Morgan.JPG
    Boodarie Woma-Morgan.JPG
    179.4 KB · Views: 42
both are wild caught. the bottom 2 pics are of the male which is my favourite for his pattern and contrasting colours plus his firey unpredictable nature :lol:

These are my 5 year old son's womas both Tanami he's a massive fan of em. I'm more into BHP's. The smaller 1 is the male and is bigger now I just haven't got any updated pics of him and the female he only recently got.
Enjoy:D

yella Bella.jpg

tiger.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back