Posting for Posting sake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is calling me names going to make me take your advice? I never hid my age, it's been on my profile since I started for everyone to see. They asked how old I was and I said 16. If I look older that that's the way god made me. Deal with it. I highly doubt you car eif I end up dead anyway, you'd appreciate me being gone I'm sure.

hehe sorry xenogenesis... hows the fact that the universe is gradually slowing down at which point it will collapse in on itself rendering any human endevour ultimately pointless sound? lol Just trying to put the whole argument into some kind of perspective in the grand scheme of things

dee4 ...sorry no I didn't notice that so if my comments to you were unjustified then I truly apologise. It is just that certain newer members of this site(who will remain nameless) seem to want to do nothing more then degrade this site by turning it into their own personal site where they just want to seem to cause trouble and drive out long standing good members..It is a shame to see what is happening here...Again dee4 sorry if my comments were unjust...Xenogenesis I agree with you 100% and I think another thing to notice out of all of this is that this is just another fine example of how the same people come into threads and hijack them and take them from what they were intended for....When are these people going to be stopped????? Greebo big fella where are you ??

Nah if i want to bully a kid Ive got 3 of my own 22 and younger,you are the one whom came in and stirred up the male community with your filthy mouth and insinuendos and oh honey ill drink with you crap>???come on you wanted every one to think you were older and If you were id shut my mouth.You are stepping on very dangerous grounds if you think everyone you talk to and flirt with online will take it as a joke.THEY DONT thats how little girls get hurt or god forbid end up dead,hence its up to us "grown up and mature"people to try and make them see how they are portraying themselves and how silly so called funny remarks can taken the wrong way,
Odie

On that note
MrBredli is a 41year old male with puppies and candy in the back of his trunk, he lives in his mothers basements and...........:p

hehe sorry xenogenesis... hows the fact that the universe is gradually slowing down at which point it will collapse in on itself rendering any human endevour ultimately pointless sound? lol Just trying to put the whole argument into some kind of perspective in the grand scheme of things

Pure poetry mate :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back