posting reptile to Rockhampton

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cadwallader

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey i live on the goldcoast and want to send my spotted to rocky for a sale, but was asked how much...
so what is the best way and roughly the cost?

Id be finding out about the flood situation first, before sending any snake off ...

send it by boat. Ask the buyer if he would prefer a water python of a file snake. :lol:

i would say $60-$70 from my experiences, but if its a fat snakey it could be more

send it by boat. Ask the buyer if he would prefer a water python of a file snake. :lol:
It may even get hand delivered personally by the SES..Depending on the receivers position,i shall suggest waiting a few weeks til the flood situation is rectified..Otherwise the snake may end up in limbo...Small hatchies etc is generally $60 and more for bigger-heavier snakes..

the only way

The only way to send reptiles to Rockahmpton is Via Australian Air Express - which you have to send from the Brisbane Airport...and will cost you from $51 to about $85 depending on the size of the snake and the box used to send it in.
Dont forget to pack it correctly - in a bag, in a small box than in a slightly larger box ( all with air holes of course )
At the moment the airport in Rocky is closed due to the flooding and will be for a little while longer...

I do have to have to ask, why did you agree to send it if you didnt know how....

cheers guys i didnt agree i just said i would have a look for him and see if it is worth it...:p

Give it a few days to a week, the flood water will be gone & everyone will be saying what flood.(untill the next one).
As Paula said it is really easy to send if you know how & have easy access to the airport.
If you want to know more please feel free to PM mrs davo.
cheers
Ian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back