Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

davobmx

Reaction score
Am i the only guy that takes his snake out to go poopie.
i know its instinct but when i take my pythons out to exercise around 5 days after they feed it does magic.
I have asked many people about this and almost know one has tried it or believes me.
Surely Others Do This. It makes Cleaning a Breeze

I used to do it with my diamonds, they seem to prefer to go on the lawn and the movement helps it along..

yeah i take my red belly out for one every second day or so......have too or eles

yep all our pythons apart from the GTP hatchy go for a crawl outside 4-5 days after a feed and we hardly ever have poops to clean up in the enclosures. Apart from the oldest one likes to hold onto it when in shed.

Our bhp always craps on the lawn and only in his home if we are away for a couple of weeks. 3 days after a feed take him walkies and stand back!

My 2 yearling woma's get a walk on the lawn 4 days after a feed, job done. Only problem is it can get a bit cold in Melbourne.

I take my stimmie out on the lawn to poo. Besides which, I think it's good for them to have a wriggle around outside and get some sun.

Wish I had a lawn, living in an apartment has its limitations. My jungle likes to go on or right next to one of her hides for some reason. But she too is one of those snakes who likes to wait til mid shed before she goes, she's milky atm and hasn't gone since her last feed so I'm guessing the same will happen this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back