Power save globes opinion

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neil,
Have you waved your meter under a standard energy saving globe just for the heck of it?
Bob

if anyone went to the sydney reptile expo in 04 will have that book on lighting, i think i still have it lieing around and will scan it later on and show all who are interested

you will have to stick with me on this one, theres 10 pages all up, pretty good read so ill just keep adding it by single post and that way its all in order

okay its not letting me do the last 2 pages but i hope that it gives you some idea but i have been give the heads up that the instruments used were not the greatest.

Awesome work Southy!!!! Thanks for sharing that info, and i am going to switch fluro's asap, and save dosh while doing it!

Note that it is the NEC Black Light T10 that is sold by the Herp Shop as the UV Black Light tube - starting at $14 for the 2 foot tube.

--
hs_CompleteChondro_thumb.jpg

January 2006 Herp Shop Special
Order your copy of the
** Hot off the press **
"The More Complete Chondro"

during January 2006 and receive a bonus free Oz Herp Thermometer and Oz Herp Hygrometer with each copy.
These neat little units normally sell for $6 each or $10 the pair.
hs_OzHerpTherHygro_thumb.jpg

Southy,

While I appreciate what you've just done and that it was with the best intentions, can you confirm that there is no copyright statement in the front of the booklet regarding reproduction of material?

Ta

:p

Hix

hixy ol boy :) i use those dichroics in one of my enclosure and they work just fine with my EWD have not had any probs so far. ( famous last words) I have one of the lamps with the glass removed and the other 2 as normal looks great and easy as to install too which is great for the non sparkys here. will post some pics soon of the enclosure for ya. Ben

Southy,

While I appreciate what you've just done and that it was with the best intentions, can you confirm that there is no copyright statement in the front of the booklet regarding reproduction of material?
Ta

Hix

Hixy old boy I just checked out the booklet and there is no mention whatsoever of copyright so ya can't lock southy up mate :)

Ben - Cool mate, I've been eying off the ones in Bunnings that you mount on a piece of tape that then plugs into a wall socket.

Afro - Cool. Didn't want to lock Southy up, just wanted to make sure that no publisher was going to try and sue APS or Slatey for copyright infringment.

But it's all good!

:p

Hix

I know that Fyfe was not averse to having the paper published on the Internet but was at pains to point out that the copyright was inpart owned by his employer who sponsored the research.

I think it would be just polite to request permission first before posting it here.

--
hs_CompleteChondro_thumb.jpg

January 2006 Herp Shop Special
Order your copy of the
** Hot off the press **
"The More Complete Chondro"

during January 2006 and receive a bonus free Oz Herp Thermometer and Oz Herp Hygrometer with each copy.
These neat little units normally sell for $6 each or $10 the pair.
hs_OzHerpTherHygro_thumb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back