Practical jokes and so on........

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beard

Reaction score
So, whatcha done or had done to you :)

My two most memorable occasions are:-

About 10 years ago I was with a group of friends in a pretty 'trendy' pub (George Harcourt, for those that know Canberra) on a Friday night. There was a big crowd, mostly well to do types, cheese and wine crowd.

A mate was rather broke and spent his limited funds before too long. I'd bought him a few beers before he asked if he could borrow some money. I told him I'd buy him another beer and throw him a few dollars, atleast enough for a couple more drinks.

I made my way up to the bar and came back with a round of drinks, a teaspoon and an unopened jar of Masterfoods Hot English Mustard. I distributed the drinks, laying a $10 note over said friends beer and then placed the jar of mustard and the spoon in front of him.

"You want the beer, clean the jar" :)

Over the next few minutes the entire pub had crowded around our table, staff and owner. Everyone. They were cheering him on as he spooned the mustard into his mouth while hiccuping, sweating, coughing, crying and wiping snot away. He finished the jar, downed his beer and promptly ran to the toilet and vomited it all back up.

He emerged from the toilet looking pale but had a big grin on his face. He asked me for another beer as his was in the toilet bowl but I reminded his he now had $10 ;) (I can be a prick at times :) )

He was bought drinks from various people in the crowd for the rest of the night anyway.

Another moment was about 6 years ago. I was camping near Batemans Bay (NSW South Coast) with a small group of friends over New Years. While driving down from Canberra I was thinking of a joke to play on a mate (not the above bloke). A thought came into my head and a smile spread across my face.

Arriving in 'The Bay' I stopped off at Woolies to get a few things and pick up the required item, with a very odd look from my wife when she saw what I was buying. She knew the smile I gave her though :)

We arrived at the campsite and started setting up. The others arrived not too far behind us. They set up their respective tents then we all took off back into town to buy a few more odds and ends before the beer in our systems put the car keys away.

Back at the campsite the cooking fire was lit and the esky's were opened.

I went into my tent and came out, throwing something at a mates feet. He looked at what I was holding and the matching item at his feet. He gave me an odd look and picked it up.

"Right, we're having a comp, we're sitting here drinking and we're gonna see who can hold out the longest, we're not moving, we're sitting right here til one of us lets go in one of these" waving an adult nappy at him.

I went back into my tent and came back out. 'Go and get yours on".

While he was in his tent I was quietly quizzed, 'god no. There's no way I'm sitting here in a nappy, he doesn't know that though' :)

He came back out and we got down to business.

About an hour later I noticed he had a strange look on his face then he mentioned something about how disgusting he felt now. Me and the Others burst out laughing. He then realised that he and he alone was wearing a nappy and he and he alone had just sat there and wet himself infront of his girlfriend and a group of mates:)

Last edited:
So, whatcha done or had done to you :)

My two most memorable occasions are:-

About 10 years ago I was with a group of friends in a pretty 'trendy' pub (George Harcourt, for those that know Canberra) on a Friday night. There was a big crowd, mostly well to do types, cheese and wine crowd.

A mate was rather broke and spent his limited funds before too long. I'd bought him a few beers before he asked if he could borrow some money. I told him I'd buy him another beer and throw him a few dollars, atleast enough for a couple more drinks.

I made my way up to the bar and came back with a round of drinks, a teaspoon and an unopened jar of Masterfoods Hot English Mustard. I distributed the drinks, laying a $10 note over said friends beer and then placed the jar of mustard and the spoon in front of him.

"You want the beer, clean the jar" :)

Over the next few minutes the entire pub had crowded around our table, staff and owner. Everyone. They were cheering him on as he spooned the mustard into his mouth while hiccuping, sweating, coughing, crying and wiping snot away. He finished the jar, downed his beer and promptly ran to the toilet and vomited it all back up.

He emerged from the toilet looking pale but had a big grin on his face. He asked me for another beer as his was in the toilet bowl but I reminded his he now had $10 ;) (I can be a prick at times :) )

He was bought drinks from various people in the crowd for the rest of the night anyway.

Another moment was about 6 years ago. I was camping near Batemans Bay (NSW South Coast) with a small group of friends over New Years. While driving down from Canberra I was thinking of a joke to play on a mate (not the above bloke). A thought came into my head and a smile spread across my face.

Arriving in 'The Bay' I stopped off at Woolies to get a few things and pick up the required item, with a very odd look from my wife when she saw what I was buying. She knew the smile I gave her though :)

We arrived at the campsite and started setting up. The others arrived not too far behind us. They set up their respective tents then we all took off back into town to buy a few more odds and ends before the beer in our systems put the car keys away.

Back at the campsite the cooking fire was lit and the esky's were opened.

I went into my tent and came out, throwing something at a mates feet. He looked at what I was holding and the matching item at his feet. He gave me an odd look and picked it up.

"Right, we're having a comp, we're sitting here drinking and we're gonna see who can hold out the longest, we're not moving, we're sitting right here til one of us lets go in one of these" waving an adult nappy at him.

I went back into my tent and came back out. 'Go and get yours on".

While he was in his tent I was quietly quizzed, 'god no. There's no way I'm sitting here in a nappy, he doesn't know that though' :)

He came back out and we got down to business.

About an hour later I noticed he had a strange look on his face then he mentioned something about how disgusting he felt now. Me and the Others burst out laughing. He then realised that he and he alone was wearing a nappy and he and he alone had just sat there and wet himself infront of his girlfriend and a group of mates:)

I am never ever drinking with you!!! lol

Haha nice post.

I once lined up some shots of beer. One had pure olive oil. Called the closest mate (rockett85) to come have a shot of beer.
He gave me a look like "what are you doing a shot off beer for? You pu**y".
Yeah he shotted and proceeded to dry reach like he had been poisoned. I copped so much grief of his then girlfriend. "What have you done to him!" haha.

Nice to see someone from Canberra on here. Are you thinking of heading to Castle Hill or VHS expo?

Ha, I've gotta try that one :)

Na, I won't be heading up or down to the expo's. Got too much on to think about getting away.

Just last weekend, we went over for drinks at my dad's place, he has just moved to redland bay from sydney. He has made friends with quite a few of the neighbours already, & they often have bbq's together. Anyway, after a long, hard day drinking, my dad, not being the young man he still thinks he is ;) passed out on the couch. Meanwhile, his neighbours (from directly across the road) put crime scene tape right around the front yard, drew the outline of a 'dead body' in the driveway (with fake blood & all) & then drew a line up the middle of the street with redland bay on their side & blacktown on my dad's. They signed it with www.neighboursfromhell.com :lol: The funniest thing was the poor newspaper boy delivering the paper that morning.......we watched him throw the paper in the yard while still riding past before he stopped, turned around & came back & starting taking pics!
Dad has big plans to get payback, i cant wait to see what he comes up with!

I have a prosthetic (false) boob...due to a mastectomy. When I first got it I asked one of my husbands friends...a man in his 70s...to close his eyes and hold out his hand. I then put the boob in his hand and said....open your eyes !! The poor man just about went purple and after a few seconds said....well at least I can now brag that I've held one of Annie's boobs. :lol:

as a kid i went in to mums work after school and with out trying to make a prank i was sitting in some other ladies office chair, well it did suit my height or posture lol so i changed it all around. As me and mum were walking out we heard this massive crash, went over to the office to see the lady on the ground...... apparently the seat was much lower so as she was sitting and then thinking that she was falling she pushed out backwards and took off along the floor before flipping the chair... She sprained her wrist the poor bugger, and from that day on i try not to fiddle with chairs.

2 weeks ago i got a prank on me, i was doing fencing in the sun here in QLD and it has been hot. put a post in have a beer and so on, well my wife wanted more motivation, so she rimmed my beer with a chilli and then dropped it in the bottle..... I NEARLY DIED!!!

I used to prank my sister in the supermarket all the time :p Fair call though; she's gotten me a few doozies, but the two best all involved her son before I'd even had kids. Being in a small town you don't think I would've gotten away with these but there you go:
She asked me to push the pram while she pushed her trolley. I was walking in front of her, then began to turn and glance at her funny every few second, then walk faster, then half-run down the aisles. She started asking me why I was running at the perfect point (right near a large group of people) so I turned around and snapped "HE'S NOT YOURS you crazy mole! Stop following me! How many times do I have to tell you??"
Another time about a year later (he was around 2 at this stage), in the same supermarket, he was running around the aisles and I was chasing him and playing around, as aunties do. Just as I was bolting after him around the ends one older woman was glaring at me oddly. The first thing that popped into my head came out of my mouth... "Oh it's well worth the effort: you can get about ten grand for a healthy one on the black market..." before we took off after him again.
We still giggle about our shopping trips. :D

Haha Beard, awesome tricks.

About 2 years ago on Australia Day my friend got a bit too drunk and passed out early before the fire works (we were on one of the foreshores in our city). Anyway, we had been fishing and swimming there all day and had the blow up pool beds. One thing lead to another and he ended up drifting about 50m off shore and woke up to all the fire works haha. He would have had an awesome view but the swim back wasnt too nice ;)

Lol at the adult nappy one Beard... a friend of mine and I have been talking about holding a 'Depends' party one day... whoever's Depends weighs the most at the end of the night, wins... I don't think we'd get anyone turning up though.

One we pulled on Saturday, my mate did a henna tattoo on my other mates arm... cause the stuff was meant to take 3 hours to dry out he went to sleep. While he was sleeping we gave him another tattoo of a penis, took a photo and uploaded it to facebook, so he would only realise that he had it whenever he checked FB that night. Not really that funny but it was hilarious at the time.

Another one that I was responsible for is pretty gross... I was at the climbing gym and came up with a 'brilliant' plan to put a tampon under some water (to 'inflate' it), chuck some tomato sauce on it and sneak into a mates chalk bag.... I can't tell you how hilarious it was when he dipped his hand into his chalkbag as he was going up a 15m wall and pull that out.

One of my friends was at uni last year and as uni students are, dead broke. I invited him and a few other friends over for drinks. After we all put a few away we decided to order pizza which my uni friend couldn't afford so I told him I'd pay if he covered his nose cricketer style with deep heat and kept his eyes open for 30 sec. Poor guy did it, with eyes watering... By the time we ordered we had to read the menu to him because his eyes were so swollen. Aparently pizza had never tasted better.
I have photos, I'll try post them soon

I'm the only one who drink orange crush at our house so I drink it straight from the bottle. It's in a cupboard at the bottom so I bring it out and take a swig. Mum recently bought a plastic toy (details to come) and my younger sister (then 13) took said toy and stuck it to the back of my orange crush bottle. As I took the bottle out this plastic toy was staring me in the face and I threw the bottle across the kitchen. Dad started yelling at me what was that for!!!! To make sense the plastic toy was a life size huntsman spider. Once dad reliased he just cracked up and my sister was sneakily watching around the corner so she cracked up too Mum was dissapointed she didn't get to see it.

I grew up in South Africa and we go wattle bending, you climb up a young green wattle, hang on with you arms, take your feet off and it bends you back down to the ground (don't try this at home, in Australia there are parasites that eat wattles and weaken them and it may snap) anyway I was camping with a friend in oz and found a good wattle near a dam, climbed up and bent it back towards the dam and I dropped in. Seeing this he wanted to give it a go, I convinced him that if you use the same one twice it would snap and pointed him to another one with a fork in it. He climbed up let go with his feet and of course it split planting him nicely in the mud :)

I once put on an accent and rang a friend with a big metal basin over my head to disguise my voice :lol: and told him they'd wont a 12mths supply of beer, he'd only jus turned 18 an entered a contest at a bottle shop so woulda been an awesome prize... He was soo freakin excited i heard about it for the next month till it never came an he was devo.... :( i felt like the biggest b*#ch!!!

I did Tequila shots with a friend once but filled 1 of hers with vinegar.. it was nasty an i'd never do it to her again lol...

Oh and i used to take off those security stickers at stores and stick them on the inside of my mums hand bag so she'd set the beepers off at every shop.. ahh that was classic, she got searched so many times lol...

that was the last of real pranks :p i feel to mean!!

Last edited:
Haha just thought of this one..

When I was in America I was pretty damn addicted to jerkey, my girlfriend at the times younger brother and his friends kept taking it from the cupboard and ravaging it whenever I bought a pack (pretty much every day). I got sick of it cos I just wanted my damn jerkey, I ended up finishing a bag and putting in a whole bunch of dog treats which looked pretty similar. The plan was set and I left it in the cupboard- they grabbed it out the following day and started to eat it, I walked into the room as they all have a piece in their mouth and a strange look on their face whilst I'm trying to hold in my hysterical laughter. Turns out 1 of em really liked it and the other 2 were dry reaching for the next 5 minutes! Haha, I felt sort of bad but it was so worth it.

I used to randomly ring local numbers telling people they'd won a free large pizza of their choice, a 1.25L coke and garlic bread from Dominos. I'd tell them to write a 4 digit code down and to come into the store, quote the code and claim the prize. That was pretty lulzy...

I loved putting the tags in peoples pockets and watching them get searched at stores.

When I was younger I had a snake made out of wood, but it had joints in it, so it would move like a real snake. I tied some fishing line to it and had it further up the hallway past my mothers bedroom door. I was sitting in the computer room waiting for her door to open, and when it finally did I yanked on the fishing line, launching the brown snake towards her. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time!

My girlfriend still has her learners because no one has really been willing to teach her. One day I convinced her mother to sit in the back of her car while I instructed my gf. She agreed because she was too nervous to do the instructing anyway.

After a few trips around the town center we came back to my girlfriends mothers house and we went out in my car to go and do something. I pulled over and rang my GF's mother pretending to be a police officer, the conversation went something like this:

Me: "Hello is this Mrs [insert name]"

GF's mum: "Yes it is"

Me: "Hello, my name is Constable Frederick Johansen from the Hervey Bay police department, we were just wondering if your car had been stolen"?

Mum:"No, why?"

Me: "Well do you own a beige VK commodore station wagon, licence number *** ***?"

mum: "yes...."

me:"Well mrs _____, your car has been spotted being driven erratically by two youths, we have it on good authority that it may have been your daughter, it seemed strange to us as the instructor looked
no older than about 12 or 13"

Mum: "Right, well my daughter has definitely not been driving my vehicle"

me: "Well I'm not sure that is the case... We will need you to bring her down to the station for an interview, we won't be pressing any charges, but we do have to stress the importance of obeying the road rules to your daughter, she clearly doesn't have any regard for them and we wouldn't like to see another young fatality. Please bring her in before 5pm this afternoon"

Mum (starting to get very nervous): "OK, thank you"

Call ends...

STRAIGHT AWAY we get a call and her mother is going off her trolley about how it was SUCH a bad idea to let me instruct her and how she has to go to the police station, yada, yada, yada. I strung her on a bit longer and waited until we got home to tell her. She was ready to take her to the cop shop until I started laughing and told the truth!

I've done this numerous times, pretending to be council representatives, telemarketers and all sorts of things. I can't help it, she's so gullible, haha...

Tons more that I can't think of at the moment, but man I love practical jokes!

well i use to do door knocks with mates on the same houses each weekend, pretty lame really, but our work xmas party we tricked one bloke into yagerbombs all night and the other only wanted beer, so they eventually had vodka in them and neither woke up with hangovers damn

well it was my friend's sweet 17 back in highschool, one of the games was an eating competition of random people/victims, me being one of em

for the first round we had to finish up a plate of random food from the buffet, easy enough and all 4 of us cleaned the plate

the second round was the decider though, we all got a palm-sized piece of cake with a sheet of nori (a.k.a. dried japanese seaweed) covering the top. Odd enough we thought, but whatever.

I scarfed down on the thing in one bite, and i believe all the other competitors did the same. Little did we know between that sheet of nori and piece of cake was a ball of wasabi/japanese horseradish... the smell just went up the nose, i nearly gagged but held it in because we were in front of heaps of partygoers. Oh did i mention we were not allowed to drink?

Eventually swallowed the whole darn thing and we all mad a bee line (more like ran for) the drinks section i.e. cold soda, no alcohol back then. My head throbbed for awhile after.

good times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back