Princesse has shed...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shes lovely Yann, my MD has settled down now, I am also a proud owner of a 19month old Bredli, his a ripper!:lol:

Shes lovely Yann, my MD has settled down now, I am also a proud owner of a 19month old Bredli, his a ripper!:lol:

Hey Mandie,

I'm glad to hear that... Don't forget to post some pics of her now she's happy, and of your bredli as well..!

Y.

very nice!
my female bredli just shed and she looks amazing!

For sure Yann, It was handling my Bredli that gave me the confidence I think.
I can't wait till my MD girl is as big as your Princesse. Shes beautilful.

Great looking MD Yann. love the pattern shes got some great colours too. she came from Steve at Doliitle didn't she? How old would she be now?

hey i had a murray called princess before too LOL
murrays are the best snakes ever

For sure Yann, It was handling my Bredli that gave me the confidence I think.
I can't wait till my MD girl is as big as your Princesse. Shes beautilful.

Hey Mandie,
Thanks for the compliment but your Bredli's beautiful too... How old is he?

Great looking MD Yann. love the pattern shes got some great colours too. she came from Steve at Doliitle didn't she? How old would she be now?

Hey Alpha,
Yeah I love her pattern. and look at the sun reflection on her skin... it goes from blue to red, from purple to green... She's just amazing...
How do you know I got her from Steve...?
She would be 2 1/2 years now, and I've got her for about 4 1/2 months, but it seems to me she was always part of the family...!

hey i had a murray called princess before too LOL
murrays are the best snakes ever

Hey Pimp...
Great names go with great snakes, mate!
And MDs are definitely some beautiful specimens....
When I got her, I couldn't make my mind between her and a Diamond... I think I got her because she was 2 yo and the diamonds were only hatchies/juvies and I didn't want a baby as a first snake...

Thank you all...!
Cheers
Yann.

also intresting fact,a freind of mine dean metcalfe did alot of work on descrbing this subspecies
and another fella got in before him to naming it,but named it in his honour
M.S.METCALFEI :)

Hey Yann,
I understand completely about buying an older snake now, I think when people are new to owning snakes a juvie can be a little intimidating, if they are snappy, and even though they don't hurt, its all a bit scarey ( for the owner and snake) :oops:
cheers
Mandie

Nice looking MD, my MD is due to shed in the next couple of weeks :)

Hey Yann i was talking to Steve about getting one and he said to check out the beautiful princess, she is fantastic. i just dont know about getting a big one to start off. how big is princess?

... like every living species, if you treat them well, they would treat you well too..... (well, maybe not salties...!)
I can think of PLENTY of animals where that doesn't apply :lol:. Beauty of a snake!

Hey Yann i was talking to Steve about getting one and he said to check out the beautiful princess, she is fantastic. i just dont know about getting a big one to start off. how big is princess?

Hey Alpha...
I'm glad Steve told you that...
He must also be proud of her... After all he bred her...!!! I only made her beautiful with lots of love!
When I got her, she was 2 years old and was just over 1m long.
She's now about 1.4m long and I think about 500-700g. (I've had her for about 5 months now...!)
Steve told me she was fast approaching her adult size and I now believe him....
But she still remains a baby, and from a MD point of view, still a small snake...
I hope it helps and don't hesitate to PM me if you have more questions...
Cheers,
Yann.

Thats one of the best lookin MDs Ive seen! Gorgeous..

Thats one of the best lookin MDs Ive seen! Gorgeous..

Thanks mate,
She really is beautiful...
I have been looking at other pictures, on APS and elsewhere, and she is special about her colors... she's the next Best in Show winner...!!
Guys, don't even bother entering the comp in 2008, she's a stunner... I just hope she won't be in pre-shed process because she can really be ugly at that stage!!

Yann.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back