PVC Cages

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PVC Cage sizes

• 1200L x 610W x 310H

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • 1200L x 610W x 410H

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • 1200L x 610W x 550H

Votes: 32 57.1%
  • 920L x 610W x 610H

Votes: 21 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Greenmad,

Are you going to be the Australian agent for these enclosures or are you just trying to but in a container sized group buy?

No i will be the sole distributor for these enclosures.

No i will be the sole distributor for these enclosures.

Congratulations GM!

I wish you every success. It's certainly a niche in the enclosure market that needed to be filled.

Cheers,
~Katana.

Am i right in assuming they would be able to be stood up so the length becomes the height and still be functional?

He is looking for interest but Celuka isn't that expensive compared to ply or pine if you tally up cost of glue screw varnish ect ect, I got quoted $150 for A 2400x1200 from A plastic welding company. And then you can make it to your specific needs.

He is looking for interest but Celuka isn't that expensive compared to ply or pine if you tally up cost of glue screw varnish ect ect, I got quoted $150 for A 2400x1200 from A plastic welding company. And then you can make it to your specific needs.

Hi there Kronick im not looking for interest this is happening lol, as for celuka i have used it and still do but have found it discolors and is very saggy, not everyone will like these cages but they will see the quality with them, also these cages will not warp etc like celuka and even pvc that has been cut and glued can warp and sag, these cages are moulded from a full sheet so no glue no cuts no warping.

Am i right in assuming they would be able to be stood up so the length becomes the height and still be functional?

Yes they will be able to be stood up and be functional.

Thanks Sandee.

Ryan, how would you install branches / perches into those enclosures? I guess any drilling should be avoided.

I was just wondering GM if there was a lip on the bottom edge to stop the substrate from falling out of the enclosure when you opened the door?

No drilling will be fine michael, im in the middle of making plastic V shaped perch holders as well.

I was just wondering GM if there was a lip on the bottom edge to stop the substrate from falling out of the enclosure when you opened the door?

If i remember rightly it was 35mm lip top and bottom. So yes there is.

What size of these would you advise for juveniles? and at what size would you move them into a 3x2x2?
thanks tom

What kind of juveniles? What's 3x2x2? it's 12 as far as I know. :rolleyes:

whoop sorry, juvenile greens. into a 3ftx2ftx2ft tank. i am still waiting for my copy of greg maxwells book to arrive

Nice one Ryan.

So just to clarify they are all one piece or need to be assembled?

Nice one Ryan.

So just to clarify they are all one piece or need to be assembled?

He said there all one piece no joins there moulded.

Also ryan do you have a idea how far away they are.

Cheers Brenton

Cool I might use them when I'm back in qld but can't here in Canberra.

Cheers Brenton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back