PVC Cages

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PVC Cage sizes

• 1200L x 610W x 310H

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • 1200L x 610W x 410H

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • 1200L x 610W x 550H

Votes: 32 57.1%
  • 920L x 610W x 610H

Votes: 21 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you be setting up a website so people can look at your range, contact you and make purchases.

Will you deliver?

Ryan, I hope you're still breathing. LOL

Looks like it's going to be a great success. Good on ya.

Will you be setting up a website so people can look at your range, contact you and make purchases.

Will you deliver?

Hi we will have a website with a range of enclosures that will be available,

We are getting quotes know from freighting companies to be freighted anywhere in australia.
If you are local in the SEQ than pick up is available.

Hi we are still working though a few changes to sizes etc on these cages and hope to have some over the next few months.

We have decided to get the company to produce larger style cages to suit the needs of australian reptile keepers.
I have had a few personal issues lately which has caused the hold up on getting these cages here, my apologizes to the people waiting.

Last edited:
Hey there I have been working with this board for a few years on boats an celuka, komatex eg pvcx an what we call it is nida cell is all the same PVC expanded foam sheet its just made by different companies an named different there's another board that is a PVC an it is starboard or seaboard like in Thailand same same but different
cheers k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back