Pygmy stimi love

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justdragons

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
So im super excited and nobody in my regular non reptile online life cares, but my 2 pygmy stimsoni are copulating as I type.. I so so bloomin proud of em and happy. I've been trying to get these 2 to nate for 2 seasons now. This is my first python copulation ever..

Sorry a terrible pic but I don't want to disturb em. Should I chuck on some barry white and a few scented candles?? Lol

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1372760260780.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1372760260780.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 122
Congrats, my pygmy stimmos have been going at it for a month now :)

Wow, congratulations man. What age were are the pair of them? Hard work has paid off for you buddy ;)
did you cool them both the previous seasons and this season?

I cooled them this season and last but I think I was a little slow last year and by the time I put them together it was to late in the year maybe?

The female is 4 give or take a few months and the male is a little younger. About 3 and a half.

Now I put my male in and out on and off for the next month or so? Or do I leave him in there??

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk 2

Congratulations! Exciting times and hopefully a precursor to productive times.

Snakes are can apparently pick up airborne sounds in the lower register so Barry White might just be the go! The scented candle is a define no-no. The smell of smoke will definitely elicit the wrong response.

So as not to waste these resources at your disposal, I can only suggest that you locate a suitable individual who is genuinely happy for you having attained your long awaited accomplishment and is keen to share in the joy of this event by re-living it with you through emulation....

Blue

I am keen to try this blue but most girls just look at me funny when i start to flick my tongue at them.. but girls are weird.. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back