Python Eating Bark.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptile-Man

Reaction score
hey guys,
just fed my snake scrub python, most of you will know he is about 6 months old,

i fed him a mice when he was on his branch and he fell and the mice was still a little wet, and some bark and real thin mulch got stuck on it will he get sick?

i have a mix of march and mulch
reptile one mulch and zoo med bark, im guessing their all good being reptile supplies
just checking to be sure,

thanks again all,

if any any substrate attached mostly sand, snake begging, bark ect it can clog up thier crapping systems and can come to death so i would recommend buy hem a click clack and fed him in thier every time. also when he goes in he will no its dinner time:) hope this help.

ok well i think it was just umm sand parks of the real find mulch from reptile one.
i might go buy diffrent substrate for him i got reptile grass in thier with mulch and bark, what you reckon would be good sub?
im thinking red dirt, safe dirt from pet shop with leaf litter like at the aussie zoo, although i doesnt have red dirt just though would be cool.

well i like to use snake bedding or coco fiber but it is up to you just make sure when you feed him he is either on paper towel or in a contanier or just no were near the substrate no matter what it is.

i use a large floor tile for a food platefor the snakes in there enclosures [ the rat allways go`s in the center of the tile] 99% of the time they eat it on the tile .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back