Python ID help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caleb96

Reaction score
Hey guys, just having trouble working out if this is a children, stimson or a spotted?
I'm thinking more spotted or stimson.

20121003_184335.jpg

Attachments

• 20121003_184349.jpg
    20121003_184349.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 167
it's a childreni, I have one the exact same dark colouring... tho mine is no where near as fat as that one :)

- - - Updated - - -

my childreniPicture 038_5_1.jpg

Im going to say spotted, really is just me comparing it to my childreni and blonde mac and seeing which pattern is more similar. My guess is as good as any

colouration has nothing to do with it, they all vary in colour I go on pattern and head/ face. I have seen many a childreni and a spotted and there is a great difference when you look closely enough

There is an Australian website with a rather good scale counting tool that has always been helpful with any hard to ID snakes that I have removed. Not sure if Im allowed to post the website, but PM me if you would like it.

Put your hand in, if it bites it is a spotted if not it is a stim. :)

Most likely a mac if it isn't an escaped pet.

It's a lovely fat ant :D feed it some rodents :D then set it free :'(
really? set it free on the mid north coast of nsw , somewhere it obviously doesn't belong , hmmm im hoping you just didnt read all the posts particularly the one that stated where it was found :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back