Pythons smuggled through post

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a bit hypocritical actually. Dont you think. Such an avid breeder and author on doing so.....where in the book does it say "If all else fails.........."

I actually had reasons other than the ones mentioned above for committing this totally irresponsible and stupid deed, and it involves my parents. I am very embarrassed about the whole thing. I paid for this with my reputation. Its not good to have something go wrong in your family when they are 13000km away. And the public health system does not look after them. I am sure there are many of you who had a warm feeling inside about it when they heard about it. So crucify me now on this forum.

Well I'm just curious if those snakes were originally Australian as someone thought...Who breeds in Africa!?

It's not our place to crucify. It's with the forum that the reputation has been marred.

I actually had reasons other than the ones mentioned above for committing this totally irresponsible and stupid deed, and it involves my parents. I am very embarrassed about the whole thing. I paid for this with my reputation. Its not good to have something go wrong in your family when they are 13000km away. And the public health system does not look after them. I am sure there are many of you who had a warm feeling inside about it when they heard about it. So crucify me now on this forum.

That will do me.What a pathetic excuse!!.
Here you are telling all of us that due to financial circumstances you felt compelled to do it.

Haven't you bred greens before along with albino darwins and mutt albino crosses all of which you claim sold really well?Yet they didn't make enough money for you?

Pull the other one it plays jingle bells.

Morelia, I sympathise for your family problems but that is still no excuse for comitting a crime, particularly one that could have repercussions in the snake community. Surely you could have sold a part of all of your collection to pay to help your parents.

I hope things work out for you - a damaged reputation is nothing compared to the health of your parents.

Poor things, what a shame that they have to die due to someones stupididity.
Being only new to reps the name doesnt mean anything to me.

Family health problems.....rubbish rubbish rubbish!!!!!! You expect anyone to believe you did this for your family?Everything you've harped on about in the past is enough to show you did this for yourself and no one else, many herpers have long suspected you of doing this sort of thing.
As Ramsayi said weren't you producing lots of albino hets etc what happened to that?

You got nicked and with any luck you won't have anything to do with our hobby again, please save us the victim story at least stand up and be honest as to why you did it without the pathetic excuses.

I hope you get deported, and pay with more than your reputation which was never worth anything to start with!
Im sure anyone who made the mistake of purchasing animals from you wont be sleeping too well tonight..

i cant believe some one with a love of snakes would do this to them
its so wrong

cruelty has not price for any animal its not excepted
there are other ways to make money like work 2 jobs if you have to

thanks australis and ramsayi i knew you would be the most outspoken about this. Clearly you have dealt with me and spoken to me on so many occasions. No luck on deporting me though. You seem to know me so well

thanks australis and ramsayi i knew you would be the most outspoken about this. Clearly you have dealt with me and spoken to me on so many occasions. No luck on deporting me though. You seem to know me so well

Go tell it to the judge loser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back