Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gman78

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Is there any Geckos that make noise like the QLD house geckos?
I miss the noise, crazy i know.

Is there any Geckos that make noise like the QLD house geckos?
I miss the noise, crazy i know.

do you mean the asian house gecko?, the not native gecko. you could have the two that i am looking at right now. i can send them in flat pack if you wish.
cheers:)

Yeah, i didn't mean QLD house by name. I know they are not native.
I grew up in Brissy. I know they're a pet but i'd love to get my hand on a few.

Flat pack

do you mean the asian house gecko?, the not native gecko. you could have the two that i am looking at right now. i can send them in flat pack if you wish.
cheers:)

When you say flat pack do you mean FLAT PACK as in flat as a tack:lol:

If the common geckos around brissie arn't protected in Australia, can they be kept without a licence? I just assumed that a licence was needed for all reptiles within Australia

the only reptile that isnt protected is the cane tode and there are a lot of them in captivity if you wont one thay are from qld thay art native but thay are from qld.

No i think only the Asian House Gecko is a pest and can't be kept legaly because of that.
Because it was an introduced species not a native???
I think

cane toads arnt reptiles lol. i know of 3 herps that zare not protected, house gecko, red eared slider turtle and flowerpot snake, also any other exotics that may escape but those are the 3 main ones

Kill all cane toads...
The are a HUGE PEST.
They're not classed as a reptile though, i think they are an anphibian. Or something.
But the kill wild protected Australian pythons everyday.

Thank you Hornet, yes i forgot about the flowerpot snake.
That's that real little fella that comes over in the soil of pot plants???

yup, hes not doing any damage that i heard of but being exotic he cant be protected

no ****** thay are a amphibian i would of never known

Where is the red eared slider turtle from?
Do you know if you allowed to catch the Asain Geckos or keep them?
I don't think so from what i know, i did live in Brissy for 10 years and i do miss the noise at night.
Do any othe Gecko bark like they do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back