'Quality' work from a tattoo studio....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me it looks unfinnished, on the back of the arm, on the right side of the tat, it doesnt look right, like there's something is missing.

As a guess I'd say the 'artist' wiped half the stencil away while doing the first line and just guessed the rest of the picture! :shock: :lol:

Nightowl i was thinking the exact same thing, looks as though he's wiped too hard and taken off the transfer. That is friggin' horrible, which is the very reason why I will never let another tattooist touch me apart from my guy unless i have verified their work :p

Yes it just goes to prove not all professional tattoo 'artists' are actually artists.

The guy that offered me a job in the studio here said if I do work there to just do the picture the customer wants and get them out as quick as you can. No custom art, just do the flash and move 'em on. Some studios are purely there for the money and don't give a crap about the customer or the art :(

Yes it just goes to prove not all professional tattoo 'artists' are actually artists.

The guy that offered me a job in the studio here said if I do work there to just do the picture the customer wants and get them out as quick as you can. No custom art, just do the flash and move 'em on. Some studios are purely there for the money and don't give a crap about the customer or the art :(

agreed, and there appears to be too many of them around now. I can remember walking out in disgust from a few different tattoo parlours over the years telling myself I'd never be going back there.

This is not the thread I want to be seeing as I'm getting drilled tommorow (by a proffesional).
Will put pics up after (I'm getting a python on the inside of my upper arm, own design)

At skatetrix tattoo, I think thats the name.
Its on the waterfront at woodie point.

I went in to see if Daniel Brant could do it but he's busy till march.
Its been a while since if felt the gun and I thought I was due lol.

Bitey, are you getting a realistic python design? I look forward to seeing some pics of the work :)

Heres the outline I want (to fill the gap) and I will let him fill the scales however he feels comfortable doing so, he's going to give it a shadow to make it stand out.
The whole thing is going to be black and greyshade, I trust his work so as long as it has this outline (to make it a definate python) I will be happy.

Attachments

• beard 018.jpg
    beard 018.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 26
bitey why dont you have it with an actual species patterning i recon it would be much cooler...

Not bad mate, you might want to take some photos of the actual python for reference material as well?

Not bad mate, you might want to take some photos of the actual python for reference material as well?
Lol yeah I'm going to, I asked if he wanted me to bring her in, but he replied HELL NO !:lol:
fair enough as it's his shop, I think he was scared of widdle snakies:lol:

ugh... *shudders* that's hideous...

i have a full sleeve on my right arm and i did a LOT of research before deciding who i'd allow to ink it on me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back