'Quality' work from a tattoo studio....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definetly a bit dodgy. I too mess around with our gun here. I'm no were near perfect, only learnt from pratice and only done a few but overall not that bad (with more practice would be better, but you need time to do that). Anyhow I've had a few people come here for fix up jobs. The worst I had seen was a mate of logan's come here with a dragon on his arm that he wanted fixed. It was done at D-Bay and I swear my 4yr old could of done a better job. It looked nothing remotley like a dragon (weird snake x worm head), really bad lines that looked like they were done with a biro running out of ink (the worst shading I have seen). Did you know according to this guy that your shaddow dosn't just fall on one side of a object but can be anywere you like :). And to top this drawing off, the dragon had boobs (yes boobs) were he was doing the stomack scales and decided to join one lot in the middle, and were he had started the dragons nose and eye's he must of said, no I'll change my mind and go hear (so it had another half of a dragon head above). This was done by profesionals and amazing enough the guy didn't realize it was that bad (or that it had two heads and boobs) until I showed him. It had only been on his arm for 2yrs. We managed to fix it as much as possible, and then fixed his kids name underneath that had plenty of missing ink and a O instead of a P :( (done by another well known tattoist which is profesional but won't name names :).

It also makes me wonder, if these 'professionals' are happy to slap crap like this on people is their hygiene standards just as bad? Just because they own an autoclave doesn't mean they use it. With the amount of disposable products (needle bars, tubes, grips & tips, etc) available now a backyarder can be just as clean as a pro, if they choose to learn about skin penetration and the medical side of it. OK some scratchers don't give a damn, but same goes for some pro's to.

You mentioned the guy didn't realise it was that bad....this guy didn't either! Same with another guy in town that got a tattoo from this new local shop when it opened....he got three roses with banners around them and you couldn't even tell they were roses! They just looked like black lined clouds coloured solid red! :lol::rolleyes: He was kinda happy with it until I showed him all the bad points then he went back down and demanded they fix it, which they did when they hired a new artist some 5 weeks later. I just don't understand how you wouldn't notice a crap job on your own body?! :shock:

Definetly a bit dodgy. I too mess around with our gun here. I'm no were near perfect, only learnt from pratice and only done a few but overall not that bad (with more practice would be better, but you need time to do that). Anyhow I've had a few people come here for fix up jobs. The worst I had seen was a mate of logan's come here with a dragon on his arm that he wanted fixed. It was done at D-Bay and I swear my 4yr old could of done a better job. It looked nothing remotley like a dragon (weird snake x worm head), really bad lines that looked like they were done with a biro running out of ink (the worst shading I have seen). Did you know according to this guy that your shaddow dosn't just fall on one side of a object but can be anywere you like :). And to top this drawing off, the dragon had boobs (yes boobs) were he was doing the stomack scales and decided to join one lot in the middle, and were he had started the dragons nose and eye's he must of said, no I'll change my mind and go hear (so it had another half of a dragon head above). This was done by profesionals and amazing enough the guy didn't realize it was that bad (or that it had two heads and boobs) until I showed him. It had only been on his arm for 2yrs. We managed to fix it as much as possible, and then fixed his kids name underneath that had plenty of missing ink and a O instead of a P :( (done by another well known tattoist which is profesional but won't name names :).

While on this subject. Im looking to get a Cobra snake tattoo for my next birthday, Does anyone reccomend any good tattoo artist in brisbane?.
Cheers
Dee

I go to Bernie at Wild At Heart Tattoo in Charlotte Street, he's fantastic.

This is my sleeve that he did:

2084795635_8b3d100725.jpg

well ill tell you what....... you dont take yours and i wont take mine and it should look ok LOL

voodoo paul @ psychedelic tattoo in mount gravatt is the best tattooist i've found in brisbane. couldn't recommend him highly enough.

All my tatts were done overseas, my recent was a 30cm rattlesnake tatt on my upper arm cost me $40.00 in a shop in Fiji.:)

Nice sleeve tatt Vegemite girl.

voodoo paul @ psychedelic tattoo in mount gravatt is the best tattooist i've found in brisbane. couldn't recommend him highly enough.

Thanks Bung Eye
That name sounds familier. It will be another few months yet ( gotta start saving the $$)
Cheers
Dee

tattoo

if in QLD and go to a tattoo shop that has a guy called Cody or Brett marsh. Cody is a nick name do NOT let him touch you he was chassed out of melbourne because of his bad work and rep for ripping people off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back