Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwww diddums :( My heart bleeds for you ;) :lol:

What time is brekky? You lazy chef types do realise that we'll be setting up at 6.30....won't be having any leisurely 8am breakfasts!

Unless i hear otherwise I am having a leisurely 8am breakky :p

Again....my heart bleeds for you ;) :lol:

You could always choose to come in later and rush around like a headless chook to get ready in time :D

Is it still going to be open for a bit on Friday to setup? Or was that scapped and just doing it on the morning?

It is going to be open for Friday set up, but I think time is pretty limited. I'll check with Kris later for more details.

we can do limited setting up on friday till 6pm because the hall is hired out but as long as we keep out of the way,all is good.the main setup will be saturday morning from 6am-9am(doors open).the exhibitors will have access through the back of the PCYC to make it easier to set up.
cheers
simon

Hey Guys shirts can be collected Thursday night please contact Slimebo to arrange collection

We will be having talks and displays all day time table attached

See you all soon

Deka

Attachments

• QLD Rep expo.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 61
Looking good Deka. Seems to be a full day. With 170 od animals on display there looks like there will be someting for everybody.
Kris.

Im so excited. driving down from mackay. i think i will be there all day.

oh and can we buy shirts there??

lucky door prizes

just also want to say that we will have some lucky door prizes to give away.we will have 4, $50 gift vouches for Pets and Ponds and the kind people at Scales and Tails have offered a years subscription to their great magazine.
cheers
simon

Hey guys,

We've had a lot of enquiries about meeting points for APS members during the day. For those who are interested in meeting other members, we'll have some sticky labels near the door so you can whack on a tag with your APS username on it.

Cheers,

Kersten

It is so close and I am that excited I can't get to sleep. That's OK because we are STILL building display cabnets, running out of time....

Heading up in the morning, looking forward to the show :)
Cheers
Adam

The wife and I are leaving Brisbane about 4 o-clock Saturday morning, see everyone Saturday, early to bed for me tomorrow :)

great to see so many travelling up for the expo,will be a good day.the people who ordered shirts,they will be right to pick up from Derek on the morning of the expo during setup time.
cheers
simon

:( i would love to take some of my snakes up to the QLD expo put i only have vens.....

when will there be anything cool to do with reptiles in western australia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back