Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You tap dance on those toads zulu:D yeah i'll be goin to the expo it was great last year.

hi simon it gecko this year should have a few geckos on desplay currentley have southern spotted velvets ,northern velvets , smooth knob tailed , golden tailed and northern spiny tailed geckos

i am also going down to do erd cores on small lizards and geckos in march with danny from the sunny coast so might have a few more geckos by then

Is anyone bringing an turtles? would love to see some of the less commonly kept species.

Deka/Slimebo, please PM me directions to said beach :)

Not yet Australis which is very disapointing considering the 2 species that are threatened near here.

Kris

turtles and frogs

2 months to go to book your display sites people(by the 5th april).the animals that are coming are again of the highest quality and already some higher profile breeders have already booked a spot. as said earlier we would like to see more turtles, especially the mary river turtles and any other endangered ones.and any educational info about them would be great to share to the public as well.thats what the expo is all about

very keen on getting some frogs up for the expo as well. are there any frog owners in queensland on the site willing to come up?is there a frog forum someone can link this thread to as i'm computer illiterate(and cant spell either)
cheers
simon

We had Maccas for brekky during set up last year....might have to give this other place a go (I'd forgotten how truly awful Maccas is :shock:) :lol:

Well the head chef and myself have booked the day of the expo off (executive chef is having to cover lol) but both meeting there that morning for breakky. Open invite to anybody who wishes to join us...

only 2 months to go people.time too start putting some thought into what you wish to bring and get some info in to me.
remember the more people who bring reptiles ,the better the expo will be.
we will be having "best of " each species again,as long as there is at least a few of that particular species at the event , which will also help out the breeders if they win. the exhibitors get to vote for these and for "exhibitors choice".the general public will get to vote for the "peoples choice"award.
i will also post up a time schedual for the demonstrations closer to the day.
cheers
simon

hey guys, great to hear that the expo is on again this year, was well worth the trip last year fom mackay last year. me and a mate will be back with a few followers. cant wait to see what is going to be there this year, all the best :D

hey guys, great to hear that the expo is on again this year, was well worth the trip last year fom mackay last year. me and a mate will be back with a few followers. cant wait to see what is going to be there this year, all the best :D

good to hear you enjoyed last years expo.bigger venue this time and quite a few different types of reptiles coming this time too.
cheers
simon

t -shirts and trophys

hi people who ordered expo shirts. i have good and bad news.the good news is that they have returned back to our local t-shirt shop .the bad news is that they are a very dark shade of red.some may call it black.apparently they didn't have enough red shirts in stock so they took it apon themselves to change the colour to what suited them with out asking us.oh well black it is,again.
so the local t shirt shop is putting the embroidery on this week and will be right to pick up at the expo.

the trophies and ribbons are also done .there are trophies for "peoples choice" and "exhibitors choice"
and "best of" ribbons for
jungle carpet
northwestern carpet
beardie
BHP
Gecko
diamond or intergrade
olive
spotted
centralian
bluey
and coastal carpets
all these species we have at least 5 of attending but we also have many more species attending,with around 200 reptiles in total.
cheers
simon

Suits me, I wanted black anyway. :lol:

Getting close now, I only realised the other day its in less than 2 weeks!

Hmmmm....that's a bit disappointing about the shirts, but I know one young lady who'll be happy with the change in colour :lol:

Good to see there's going to be so many animals there, that's nearly double last year's effort, isn't it?

Edit: Beat me to it Vix ;)

Awwww diddums :( My heart bleeds for you ;) :lol:

What time is brekky? You lazy chef types do realise that we'll be setting up at 6.30....won't be having any leisurely 8am breakfasts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back