Questionable Coastal???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurk

Reaction score
I have this Coastal which is how she was sold to me.
But sometimes I look at her and suspect that she may have Jungle in her.

Could I please get some other opinions please ?

RE: Next

No Lucas it has no Dp markings mate ...So I dont think so.
I have seen plenty of Dp intergrates and I dought this is one.

But Craig Diamond/Coastals ussually have a few more markings...So I dont know.
I am appreciating the replys though and would like a fair idea what she may be...I will continue calling her a Coastal.

Are there any more ideas?

Re: RE: Next

Lucas said:
The Diamond intergrades I've seen looked alot like yours, the head markings look really Diamond too.

Lucas I apppreciate your thoughts...But I have 4 Diamonds and I dont think the head markings are the same.

porbalby diamondXcoastal but maybe she's only 1/4 dimond or somthing you never know. imo go to the person you got her from and ask for some of your money back.

andrew

Definite diamond influence here, can't see any jungle.

J.

looks like a coastal to me, but then again maybe its a Jungle X coastal X diamond X portmaquarie python you never know it could be.

to me it looks like a coastal but the colour of a jungle or diamond i would say probably lyk 1 quarter jungle or diamond cheers, tebzzzz

coastal x diamond in different to a coastal/diamond intergrade. the pic that you posted looks like an intergrade not a cross, the snake that your asking about looks like more of a cross then an intergrade. imo you would have to ask the actual breeder or who ever you got it of to be sure cause there are always the chance of an unusual offspring.

i have a coastal carpet and that is not a coastel. It is for sure a coastel cross jungle look
at it's head it has jungle markings for sure. :p

Im not all that experienced but I think that snake has a few obvious diamond traits, the colours for example and there seems to be crude rosette markings more toward the tail.

Thanks all for your replys and opinions....I am happy with that and I love her no matter what she is,I was just curious what others thought.

Thanks Kylie

coastal

Jason said:
coastal x diamond in different to a coastal/diamond intergrade. the pic that you posted looks like an intergrade not a cross, the snake that your asking about looks like more of a cross then an intergrade. imo you would have to ask the actual breeder or who ever you got it of to be sure cause there are always the chance of an unusual offspring.

That is a good point about the unusall off spring Jason.
I got her a a reptile pet shop and I do not think I could trace the breeder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back