R.I.P. Steve Irwin

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Steve Irwin Dead???

And us...although I had a love for reptiles from a young age- it was Steve who fueled my passion, and he helped me inspire that love and passion in my daughter.

that tribute is fantastic enough to make me shed a tear or 2
RIP steve

A tribute to Steve Irwin is now showing on Animal Planet

RE: Re: RE: Steve Irwin Dead???

Snakes....you're spot on there mate.

It just doesn't seem real. This year is shaping up to be a real mongrel. And there's still four months of it left.

The tribute to Steve Irwin was so hard to watch so I have not showed my daughter who is 7 ...
This morning when she got up all she wanted to do was watch the news like she cant believe it or something...
I had a quick look today on e bay and that made me sad and angry,but I also felt very ashamed to think that I share this great country with these ppl who have done something that is totally un- AUSTRALIAN....But that is ok because I take comfort in knowing that these ppl were not Steves cup of tea and it is the positives that he focused on.

I will really miss this Bonza Australian and I think that we should have something like a Crikey day too....Geez we celibrate the Queens birthday why cant we celibrate a great mans life that did so much for Australia :cry: ?

Absolutely.

When did the Queen last save wildlife, or buy up land to protect habitat, or wrestle a croc?

I think Crikey Day is a Brilliant Idea!!

Does anyone have a copy of the Tribute? I'd love to see it.

R.I.P steve irwin you will be missed by the world all the help have given to every one and everything the things you have tought us will live on in the hearts of your fans you where a roll model for many aussie and people around the world

thanks for everything i will miss you,and you where my hero :'( :(

i wish i had of gotten to meet you before you died and i wish i could of gone up to queens land to see you off

there is a tribute on tonight, channel 7, melbourne at 8pm after border security

R.I.P Steve Irwin

R.I.P..... You will be missed by millions and millions of people.... And Animals too....

You have touched many people's hearts..... And just as many animals have been touched by you too....

You were and will always be a Bloody Awesome Aussie Fella...... You have done us proud....

( If he does have a state funeral.... And anyone hears when and where it will be held.... Can you please post it up.... Thanks.....)

One day now passed & I am still waiting for this nightmare to end.
Why steve? :(
you had so much more to do! :evil:
You are a Legend Steve Irwin! :( You are a Legend Steve Irwin! :( You are a Legend Steve Irwin! :( You are a Legend Steve Irwin! :( You are a Legend Steve Irwin! :( You are a Legend Steve Irwin! :( You are a Legend Steve Irwin!

Still miss you!

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back