R.I.P. Steve Irwin

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
R.I.P Stevo, He did some amazing things for our country, Herpotology and conservation, he will be missed so much, and condolences to his wife and kid's ,what a horrible thing to happen.
I feel like crying... :cry: :cry: He was a hero to me when I was a youngin (hell...he still is) At least he died doing what he loved
R.I.P Crikey

RE: Steve Irwin Dead???

A great world hero who died doing what he was born for, such a sad shock to learn that a man as great as him has been killed.
R.I.P Steve

I thought it was a joke when I first heard the news but then read it for myself and realised it was true.
Although I never really watched his shows, I feel very sad and even more so for his family.
Steve, you will be remembered.

I just read it on my other forum... shock isnt it.. poor family.

Clip taken from news1130.com

Queensland ambulance service spokesman Bob Hamil confirmed that a diver had been killed by a stingray off Lowe Isles Reef, but said the person's name wasn't being released pending notification of the family.

What a sad day for Australia. Regardles of anyones personal feeling towards Steve he was an amazing atribute to our country.

RIP Steve
My most heartfelt condolences to his family and staff.

i just wanna say he was a great inspiration to us all and i am new to herps sort of and he was such an inspiration and all his hard work with conservation!!RIP STEVO we luv ya m8

I knew Steve on a personal level having worked directly with him for 6 years. Under all that hype was a nice bloke with an oddly secret passion for knob tail geckoes. Sad to see him gone.

OMG, I am numb!! with all his over the top antics he had a simple message regarding animal conservation and for that and his family I feel a great loss. Truely suprised by how sad this news has hit me! Was an inspiration and a role model.

Davo :)

OMG I'm completely shocked I just found out, stingray tagged him whilst filming in Cairns :cry:
He had such a love for life and had just started a family its so sad :cry:
The best, cleanest zoo I've ever been to, he has done so much for Australian tourism and for our wildlife and conservation, I hope Terry carries on his goals. Gee I just can't believe it another lesson to take nothing for granted.
I wish I could have personally meet him, such an inspiration over the TV for all those years.
Condolences to the Irwin family.
Jordan

this is bullshit :!: :cry:

why do ppl like that die young and yet murderers and childmolesters are still alive and breathing :?:
yeah real fair :roll: :cry:
He was my hero and is the person that inspired me to get into herps from my first trip to his park he told me that i will grow to love herps from the moment he handed me a python (first time i ever touched a snake)
my condolences to terri and the kids :cry:

Good on ya stevo, the time and effort put into his conservation funds have saved Animals from extinction. He will be sadly missed in the Animal word. R.I.P.

RIP Steve.

Your zoo was amazing, your shows were amazing, your life was amazing.

What a sad day. I have loved watching this bloke for years and will sadly miss him even though I didn't know him personally. I think the world will miss him not just Australia.
R.I.P Steve.

I just got a call from someone, apparently his wife is bush walkin around tazzie and they cant get a hold of her to notify her, i think her name was terry or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back