rainbow python..not australian

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow

nickvelez, STUNNING, but I still love our Aussie pythons especially Blonde Spotteds and Yellow & Black Jungles.
Thanks for sharing.

Man those Boas are awesome patterns. Yeah i know i,ve seen gtps advertised in the states for $300 us, thats like $600 approx!!!!!
You know the probs that America are starting to have now because they import anything.
Well we have cane toad prob, Floridas got a exotic python problem.People buy these snakes and whoa" now they getting to big, i'll just let him loose. Fair dinkum they are taking alligators. And breeding, they are doing well in their new homes!!
We don't need that out here.

wow nickvelez, i have just been reading my reptile care mag today that i got ages ago and its got a section on rainbow boas, very nice

What's absurd is that I am not allowed to own any snakes native to my state (Ohio). But I can own hybrids of them. And potentially invasive species. Or anything else really. So some chump can buy a black rat snake (northern US) mixed with yellow rat snake (southern US) and then let it go in his back yard and taint the whole northern population.

It just doesn't make sense to me. Should be the other way around if you ask me. Like in Australia.

they are definitly the nicest ive ever seen also, dont suppose u wud part with them?? ( lol, yeah rite he says )

Hey Korbin, its a lil like that in some part of Aus...Rough Scaled pythons are ONLY found in WA, and if the people over east can afford them, they can buy them, but we cant in WA...out of 7/8 species of dragon, 5 are also found in WA (as well as mid-east Aus) but we can only keep 1 species...Some things are absurd...

Regards...
Ash...

its a rainbow boa! not rainbow python! they live in south america. but they are beautiful none the less

not sure if someone said, but i think that snake is a brazillian rainbow boa. i would love on too. bad luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back