Rainforest Enclosure Finally finished!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ctenophorus

Not so new Member
Reaction score
After too much time, blood, sweat and tears, my entrance way enclosure is done. Eventually going to house a gtp, its home to my male jungle for now. Hope you enjoy, Scott

Attachments

• 2013_0327blackcamera20130371.jpg
    2013_0327blackcamera20130371.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 476
looks magic, is everything real, looks real, awesome job and what a wonderful wife lol:)

that looks amazing. What did you use for the moss? The stuff miniature railway people use for grass?

Superb - like something from the zoo!!!!! Start charging admission :D

Did you make the background with Clay? Looks good mate, love the textures of it all. I would love to do something like this for my frogs.

Rick

Definitely worth all of the blood, sweat and tears! Looks bloody fantastic! :D:D:D

Thanks all. The whole thing is artificial except for the gravel in the bottom. All the rock and wood is made out of poly foam covered in aquatite and sand touched up with acrylic paints then a clear pond sealer over the top. The moss is from an exo terra frog mat, I had to pull it apart and stick on individually to get the desired effect. It's replicated from one of my favourite places, the daintree :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back