Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely not mate. they are nothing like beardies. I had mine sitting on my head once (showing him off of course) and I put my hand up to get him off. His mouth was actually open and I stuck my finger in it. They have these fangs like canines. one went through my finger nail so I pull my hand away. Al that did was allow the fand to rip through my finger nail right to the end.

If you want them mate they are a look and see lizard.

I'm on a roll with replies tonight...

Gorgeous frillies. We have a pair of juvies at Billabong. Their practically the colour of the breeders choice cat litter with a bit of red on the bottom of their frills. But they say these guys will go all red as they mature. They are the cutest things. I tapped on the glass (only lightly) and one of them flared his frill and charged at me. Then he stopped and his eyes followed my fingers everywhere around his head.

Only problem I have with lizards like this is the bugs they get to eat. I hate bugs, can't handle them. I couldn't even pick a cockroach up to feed your boyds, Pete, and listening to them crunch it up made me feel sick. I'll get use to it one day, just not today :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back